**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What can we do about our defense in the paint? Who can we sign ?

Idgaf about PG at this point. It don’t matter who we get if dudes can just lay up and dunk on us all day with ease.

What can we do about our defense in the paint? Who can we sign ?

Idgaf about PG at this point. It don’t matter who we get if dudes can just lay up and dunk on us all day with ease.
Boogie

Didn't watch the game but noticed Brook Lopez didn't play today

We should be better with him in the lineup

I don’t think the D was that bad ....

tenor.gif

Zo had 8 assists with ease. He can get 10+ Assists per game this year, needs to look to score more when he drives. I like how he fills up the stat sheet

Kuzma looking like Mr. Steal-ya-job out here. :lol::lol::lol:. He's every confident on the offensive end and showed us alot. His jumper is still wet, he can drive it and finish in the lane. It's great to see him maintain the high level of play he had during Summer League. Randle will definitely become expendable unless he improves. For all the talk of how much work he's put in during the off-season, he still can't shoot and still plays out of control.

I like Ingram's aggressiveness, his shot wasn't falling tonight. He'll be OK

Zo looked good. His shot is still gonna be an issue. He'll never truly unlock his potential until his jumper starts falling. He could have easily has 10+ assists. I seem him averaging 8.5 assists this season.

Back
Top Bottom