**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A lot of people say Nance is better than Julius so why would expectations be lower? Unless of course he's not better. Once you're in the league draft position doesn't matter anymore

Once you're in the league draft position doesn't matter anymore

Sheeeiid

A 7th pick and a 27th pick ain't gon be judged the same. I'm not as low on Julius as other people but at the end of the day Kuzma is clearly better, no reason to invest big money in him.

Talking about Nance tho :lol:

If he's supposed to be better then the expectation should be...that he plays better. But he always gets the draft position excuse when he doesn't

How am I shifting attention? Randle was fine and people are saying he's trash. Nance is supposed to be better and he didn't do much last night but nobody ever criticizes him. That was my point

It’s ok Nance is bad because he was picked 27th???

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Nance isn't bad, he's a solid high character, high effort role player.

Randle clearly outperforms nance on the stat sheet but his contract won't justify his play. Plus stylistically he doesn't really fit well in this offense

Therefore nance is better value and fit even though technically he isn't the better player.

Really need shooters around Zo. That starting five with Nance was basura. KCP also looked like a slightly athletic deng last night. :lol:

I like Ingram's aggressive approach on offense.

Nance is a better fit, Julius is the better player, how many times does and ways does it need to be said?

Biggest Randle supporters on here are OK with the Lakers giving him a HUGE contract extension next summer just so he can come off the bench :rolleyes

Just like we're paying Clarkson $14 million a year to come off the bench and hopefully win a 6th man of the year award.

Nance is cheeks. Please get him off my team ASAP...JR essentially played better than everyone else on the team but y’all still talking about trading him lol
its insane man rather than have the most talent you can have for the team these ****** talking about trading him already.

just because

lets just give him up for nothing because 12 and 9 is garbage

i swear some of you hate that man for other reasons smh

Randle will look better next to Brook. Nance might not ever be more than a spark off the bench.

Lowkey they're both probably best playing as back up/small ball centers.

I think we could get a late 1st for Julius from a capped out playoff team.

Y'all talking bout them two like Kuz ain't the future tho.

Back
Top Bottom