**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI will be okay, this **** another DLO situation. The kids are gonna be okay, just gotta be patient.

I will say this: until we have one of those big-name free agents on the roster, the Dlo trade will continue to be a bad trade in my eyes.

We would have had room for a max free agent anyway. So it’s still not a good trade if we signed a max free agent.

BI will be okay, this **** another DLO situation. The kids are gonna be okay, just gotta be patient.

As long as BI keeps his phone to himself he'll be fine. Doesn't seem to be nearly as polarizing as [redacted] was. Plus he's got Magic 1000% behind him whether that's for better or for worse at this particular moment.

As long as BI keeps his phone to himself he'll be fine. Doesn't seem to be nearly as polarizing as [redacted] was. Plus he's got Magic 1000% behind him whether that's for better or for worse at this particular moment.
But Magic might be the next Trump. He will probably turn on him the second he doesn't average 20 a game and if he can get an "all star" for him he'll ship him out too.

But Magic might be the next Trump. He will probably turn on him the second he doesn't average 20 a game and if he can get an "all star" for him he'll ship him out too.

Maybe but Magic is honest, sometimes to a fault. I think there's a reason he really never mentions JC as part of the group goo n forward. I think BI and Zo by far have the longest leashes of the young guys.

says walton shouldnt be looked as the next pop/phil
goes to say magic could be like trump...

ok
we got the new whip in here

Off topic but it was funny seeing Caron Butler on time warner sportsnet.. Dude was with the lakers for one season

Remember him more for his time with the clips and wizards.

Who they gonna bring in next? Antwan Jamison? :lol:

Off topic but it was funny seeing Caron Butler on time warner sportsnet.. Dude was with the lakers for one season

Twan is actually a Lakers scout now I think. When they bring in Smush or Cook in an official capacity the alarm bells need to go off.

Yes. They just hired Jamison as a scout.

fME5JJOrk6JsIDQQ.jpg

That bum Jamison skipped out on his exit interview yet got hired for tv duties and is now a scout. I don't know. :lol:

Wasn’t that his last season in the NBA? What he need an exit interview for? That’s veteranism :lol:

Idk about others, but it was easy to tell Giannis was gunna be an all star. BI isn't Giannis.

No it wasn't. Lol

Dude wasn't even a top 10 pick. Even by his second year nobody was saying this dude is a future superstar. He avg like 12, 6 and 3. The talk with him started his 3rd season. Bottom line let the kid grow. Giannis wasn't Giannis in 2014.

No it wasn't. Lol

Dude wasn't even a top 10 pick. Even by his second year nobody was saying this dude is a future superstar. He avg like 12, 6 and 3. The talk with him started his 3rd season. Bottom line let the kid grow. Giannis wasn't Giannis in 2014.

These dudes are on a revisionist history campaign. "Yeah, everybody knew Paul George, Kawhi and Giannis were gonna be all-stars"

what are you suppose to do when you have a mismatch?

Exactly, you're supposed to exploit mismatches in the half court. We have no half court offensive concepts. All the coaching staff keeps preaching is "run, run, run." We don't even know what to do with mismatches. Kuzma can exploit the mismatch and get a good look or draw in a defender and pass it out. Some of the things Luke says don't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom