**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It seems to me like Ingram is physically tapped out right now. That shot isn't leaving his hands well, like he's laboring to make his stroke work.

what the flying **** is ingram doing out there. he looks like he's playing my player mode and wants to get the shot up every single time

Ingram's jumpshot is broken. It's slow and ugly. I'm at the point where I'm very surprised when any shot goes in. He's just forcing everything.

Not a bad game when you consider that Utah played their real rotations and Luke was just jerking off. Jazz just took over in the last 2+ minutes. Sloppy executions on both ends

ingram aint been the same since magic pulled him in summer league and embarassed the **** out of him in front of thousands of people

Defensive intensity was much better tonight. Offensively there's some weird lineups going on that Luke needs to fix. Hopefully Zo can play vs the Clippers so we can get some idea of what the actual rotation will look like.

Donovan Mitchell won the game for them. First with the tie breaking ugly floater that Mark Jackson called Kobe-esque, then that three. Ingram effed up, dude really has to gain weight. Has all the tools, can't execute effectively.

Oh yeah I forgot he officially #ontheclock

Just hit me that we're 11-12 months from Zo bein on the clock.

It goes so fast with these players. :smh:

Ingram looked terrible to close that game out. I was hoping this would be the night but hey...preseason. Long season. Hopefully we start to see things improve soon or Laker Nation...yikes...

ZTrzRyw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom