**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Josh Hart needs to step it up and play better.

Yeah I get he's been injured a lot since the summer league.

But he looks like he belongs in the G-League right now.

The Clippers are resting their starters and they still dropped 60 on us in the first half. We might have the WOAT defense

Sloppy 2nd half, was good to see BI knock down a couple of shots, ready for the season, looking forward to seeing zo develop this year, Ingram show more, and what kinda minutes kuzma get this year

Agreed good to see Ingram getting some buckets and drop 5 assists! His stat line was pretty close to Wesley Johnson's tho :lol:

HE took randle starting position played decent
Lol I wouldn't say he had a decent game. Larry just refuses to shoot open shots and doesn't have good instincts in the half court. He still fits the starting lineup in theory but he has to at least shoot open jumpers.

Great game from BI. Caruso has to be the backup pg.

Randle got hurt
Was at the game
He got hurt then side on that side while both teams ran down the court; we got a steal and he tried to throw a half court pass but turned it over
Then they put Bryant in and he went to the back

Josh Hart needs to step it up and play better.

Yeah I get he's been injured a lot since the summer league.

But he looks like he belongs in the G-League right now.

I honestly thought he was going to be a G League player for a year or two when we drafted him.

Kuzma's worst game so far

He played poorly, turned it over and shot poorly but he still looked OK (if that makes sense). He took good shots, his shooting mechanics were still solid, he was agressive always and made some good plays as well. I'd rather him play aggressively and miss shots than just stand around and be tentative. This was his first game looking like a rookie IMO.

So it looks like they're leaning towards starting Nance at the 4 at least to begin the season.

Back
Top Bottom