**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

anyone know if the Nike shorts run big? the old Nike shorts used to always be way too baggy, I figured they were made for NBA players' bodies

You know less than jack **** about NBA rotations tho, so.......the guy that learned under his HOF father, who learned from John Wooden, then Lute Olsen in college, and Phil Jackson in the Pros, then worked under Steve Kerr, I'll go ahead and give that guy some time instead of bumpin off about "needs to improve on"

It's funny, everyone's rotations are great when they win, and when they lose their rotations need work. :lol: There's more to coaching than just rotations, choose a new go to nitpick.
lol

Ok so by your logic, Knicks fans shouldn't question PJax decisions since he knows WAYYY more about basketball then they do. Or better yet we should have never questioned Mitch for signing Mozgov and Deng since they know way more then us and have more experience.

Same with Trump. He is a businessman who ran many companies...who are we to question him. Lets make him dictator since he knows so much...even more then the generals.

How bad is Zo's ankle injury? Any chance he'll miss the season opener or are they just being cautious with him?
I believe its just to be cautious. Its already improving to the point where he's actually running around and shooting around. Skipping this game allows him to rest another 6 more days uninterrupted vs aggravating it today and going back to square one.

lol

Ok so by your logic, Knicks fans shouldn't question PJax decisions since he knows WAYYY more about basketball then they do. Or better yet we should have never questioned Mitch for signing Mozgov and Deng since they know way more then us and have more experience.

Same with Trump. He is a businessman who ran many companies...who are we to question him. Lets make him dictator since he knows so much...even more then the generals.

PJax as a coach? Nope. He should never be questioned. PJax as a GM? Question him all you want.

Trump as a businessman is whatever. Trump as a politician, no. He's never been one for even 5 seconds before he became president. But that's racist morons that did that, nothin I can do there.

PJax as a coach? Nope. He should never be questioned. PJax as a GM? Question him all you want.
So I can understand better: why is it OK to question him as a GM? I'm thinking because he hadn't proven anything, and because he had no previous experience.

Reactions: MVP
So I can understand better: why is it OK to question him as a GM? I'm thinking because he hadn't proven anything, and because he had no previous experience.
not just that but probably had no real insight or a team under him to break down the salary cap and what not going forward

Because he hasn't "learned" from any other GM's as any sort of understudy.

Mitch worked under Jerry West for years. Think of the weight that has to it.

Phil fought every GM he ever had, including West. :lol:

Listen to the latest Woj pod with Ian Bagley. It goes into detail about how lazy and incompetent Phil was.

Mitch was on the Woj pod a few weeks ago too.

Mike Brown worked under Pop and Rick Carlisle though and was trash as can be. Luke is learning on the job sure, but that doesn't make him nor any coach above criticism. His rotations are problematic. Period.

Mike Brown worked under Pop and Rick Carlisle though and was trash as can be. Luke is learning on the job sure, but that doesn't make him nor any coach above criticism. His rotations are problematic. Period.

K, what's the problem with them?

K, what's the problem with them?

He leaves players on the bench too long when they're rolling and breaks their rhythm is the main one. And his support staff isn't exactly the best either. We'll have to see if the defense actually improves as well.

I don't know if it's the players or the coaches. But they've boasted for the last few months how this season will be about defense, how they've been preaching defense, how they've been doing nothing but defense for entire practices without working on any offensive sets.....and yet they still look horrendous on defense. Makes me wonder, how bad do they really want the D?

I don't know if it's the players or the coaches. But they've boasted for the last few months how this season will be about defense, how they've been preaching defense, how they've been doing nothing but defense for entire practices without working on any offensive sets.....and yet they still look horrendous on defense. Makes me wonder, how bad do they really want the D?

Byron folds his arms in approval of this post.

Back
Top Bottom