**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo plus Dlo on offense would have been fun to watch, from the outside looking in. But the organization obviously didn't think it would work, maybe personality clash or something. Maybe they felt Zo is the type where you give him the keys and let him run everything.

Hopefully 3rd year Zo is a better player than 3rd year Dlo, and we won't know that for a while so no point in comparing their seasons this year
Well DLo wanted to be the man and wasn’t happy to hear that he would be having to share the rock with Lonzo.
It is what it is.
I hope he does well at Brooklyn.

You know less than jack **** about NBA rotations tho, so.......the guy that learned under his HOF father, who learned from John Wooden, then Lute Olsen in college, and Phil Jackson in the Pros, then worked under Steve Kerr, I'll go ahead and give that guy some time instead of bumpin off about "needs to improve on"
I totally agree with this line of thinking, the realization that these folks, literally everyone in sports, is surrounded by people who know INFINITELY more than we do.

The thread is going to be so much better without your criticisms now that I know that you know we have no justifiable reason to second-guess anything, about any of these guys, ever.

(For those who are missing it, what I'm saying is that we are all doing this for fun, and anyone running to "Ummmm, I think the people around them know more than we do" is lazy, and makes the entirety of sports debate crumble.)

Regular season ain't even start and ya'll already baby please come back.

A1Bny.png

You would have thought we traded Booker or something. The love for this dude will forever boggle the mind.

I totally agree with this line of thinking, the realization that these folks, literally everyone in sports, is surrounded by people who know INFINITELY more than we do.

The thread is going to be so much better without your criticisms now that I know that you know we have no justifiable reason to second-guess anything, about any of these guys, ever.

(For those who are missing it, what I'm saying is that we are all doing this for fun, and anyone running to "Ummmm, I think the people around them know more than we do" is lazy, and makes the entirety of sports debate crumble.)

Luke is worthy, learning and developing.

Mike Brown is not.

There's your difference.

Luke is worthy, learning and developing.

Mike Brown is not.

There's your difference.
So what was previously "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you" is now "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you and he's learning, and I like him."

Interesting.

Also worth noting: "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you and he's learning and I like him" still rings just as true as "He's surrounded by people more qualified than me, so I need to be just as quiet as I'm telling you to be."

So what was previously "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you" is now "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you and he's learning, and I like him."

Interesting.

Also worth noting: "He's surrounded by people more qualified than you and he's learning and I like him" still rings just as true as "He's surrounded by people more qualified than me, so I need to be just as quiet as I'm telling you to be."

No, Luke been learnin from the highest of the highest up since birth.

Mike does not qualify for that. That's the difference.

No, Luke been learnin from the highest of the highest up since birth.

Mike does not qualify for that. That's the difference.
Yeah, that's still 'He's surrounded by people more qualified than you, he's learning, I like him.'

Unless you're going to contend that the 'highest of the highest' and 'since birth' qualifiers that exempt a person from criticism apply EXCLUSIVELY to Luke Walton.

P.S. The hell did 'Mike' come from?

Yeah, that's still 'He's surrounded by people more qualified than you, he's learning, I like him.'

Unless you're going to contend that the 'highest of the highest' and 'since birth' qualifiers that exempt a person from criticism apply EXCLUSIVELY to Luke Walton.

P.S. The hell did 'Mike' come from?

:lol: I have no idea where Mike came from. I know he worked for Pop for a bit.

Funny thing I remember Wes torched us at Staples his rookie year, thought he would be above average

Ingram needs to relax and just play the game. He's going to end up being Wesley Johnson 2.0 if he doesn't get more consistency.

Not gonna lie my heart skipped a beat when I read that :lol:

I'm starting to see the bust potential though... I'm absolutely not impressed by him thus far.

Can someone please calm my nerves and breakdown what he excels at???

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/10/12/report-chris-bosh-hasnt-ruled-out-nba-return/

Report: Chris Bosh hasn’t ruled out NBA return
By Dan Feldman Oct 12, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT

Chris Bosh and the Heat completed a drawn-out, sometimes-difficult parting in July. Bosh – who has not been cleared to play in more than a year due to being on blood thinners following multiple blood-clot episodes – was waived and became a free agent. Expected to remain on blood thinners, Bosh qualified for, essentially, medical retirement. He’ll still earn the $52,127,110 remaining on his contract, but his salary won’t count against Miami’s cap.

The end?

Bosh is living in Southern California and associates say Bosh has by no means ruled out playing again despite his past battle with blood clots.

Bosh always appeared to have a hard time letting go of his playing career, and who could blame him? He spent countless hours making himself a professional basketball player, and that’s how he defined himself.

Why rule out returning?

Doctors might. The medical consensus is that he’ll need blood thinners for the rest of his life and it’s not safe for him to play on blood thinners.

But technology can improve. Perhaps, there’s a breakthrough in treating Bosh’s condition, though it’d have to come relatively quick for the 33-year-old.

If Bosh wants to cling to that hope, let him. I just hope he finds peace in the likely event he’s unable to play again.

Chris getting his jolly's off with us thinking about returning.

Travis Wear signed a non-guaranteed deal, likely end up in G League, per Bresnahan.

Last edited:
copped the practice pullover hoodie. thanks for the heads up

edit: says the hoodie isn't included in the sale :frown:

Last edited:
Fanatics has a 25% off flash sale that works with the new Nike gear that ends at midnight tonight if y'all want to scoop up some team gear. No BBB jerseys at all though.
you can also get a 30% off code by buying a dr pepper 20 oz soda bottle

Back
Top Bottom