**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

shaqtin.jpg

We won't have 70 to spend without renouncing Juju. If just stretch Deng I think it's 58 mil we'll have available.
ya but Im assuming we renounce Julius.
So we will have about 68 if we do that plus stretch Deng plus get rid of one or both of Zubac and Bryant.

With that said, you get George for 30.5 a year then have 40 mill to fill out rest of roster. (Ball, PG, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, Cle 1st round pick all have guaranteed money for next year so far)

What are other options for that 40 assuming LBJ stays put. Julius for 18...then you still have 22 to spend on 1 year deals. Not bad.

That Clarkson trade was huge for us because he had maxed out as a player with us and didn't fit what we wanna accomplish.

why would you renounce Julius and then turn around and sign him to 18 mil a year? That doesn't make sense. No point in renouncing him if you're just gunna resign him.

Force him to take the QO or find the biggest deal he can in RFA and match it. Whatever he gets in RFA will be less than 18 mil a year.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but AD is not leaving my Pelicans. Wish yall Lakers fans would get that out of the equation.
Now sit back and watch us ball out in the playoffs.

Real talk. Have NO fans come to grips with the fact that management is gonna have to trade Davis before he walks away for nothing in a few years? Y'all know he's not a Pelican for life, right?

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but AD is not leaving my Pelicans. Wish yall Lakers fans would get that out of the equation.
You mean first round exit? Hell y'all might not even make the playoffs
So take ya buster head *** outta here with that

AD ain't winnin **** in New Orleans and is gonna come to LA to chase a ring. Belee dat

Pelicans do this every year...make all this noise late only for GS/Houston to come through and beat y’all down. AD has to be tired. They put no help around him until this year

yall wont even win one game in the playoffs. go sit down and enjoy that team its going nowhere forever

didn't want him here at all when he was part of the Lou deal but his hustle was appreciated. Hopefully he's got nothing but good things to say to PG

Yeah...classy move by the front office to give him a shot with a playoff roster. Liked his energy and he seemed like a good locker room guy.

Who gets his minutes?

Back
Top Bottom