**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Surpassed last years win total in early March. The effort, closing out games... The babies are growing.

200.gif

Damn it...Need BI on Saturday.

Spurs won’t have lamarcus and Pau has been hurt as well.

Utah and Clippers gotta lose some games for us to have a shot at the 8th seed.

8/6/7/6 in 33 minutes
He’s a stat stuffer for sure

What’s his upside? Let’s say 15/8/8/2/2......y’all ok with using a #2 pick on that? I sure am, especially since his style of play creates positive energy and high morale on the team and makes others better

8/6/7/6 in 33 minutes
He’s a stat stuffer for sure

What’s his upside? Let’s say 15/8/8/2/2......y’all ok with using a #2 pick on that? I sure am, especially since his style of play creates positive energy and high morale on the team and makes others better

Lonzo is a star bruh. I would've used the 1st pick on him.

He'll never average 2 blocks a game, but 16-10-7 is within reach and I'll take that all day.

U trynna make a joke but it's interesting that he's gone to a 8 man rotation with no Ennis. He learned to not play Ennis unless the game is over.

Ah, yes, those 10 minutes a game, mostly when Zo was out.

Nevermind the fact Zo, Randle, Ingram, Brooke, KCP, Nance, Clarkson, Hart, Kuzma were the main NINE man rotation

Brewer the 10th man

Ennis the ELEVENTH ****ing man on the roster, ELEVENTH.

But yeah, I feel you, those minutes he played......without Zo, really hurt us. We'll just ignore all the DNP's and 4-5 minute games he had no impact on.

Maybe next we can give all the credit to Zubac rackin up DNP's and now gettin "big" minutes as to why the team's playin better.

:lol:

#FireLukeDecemberSquad

Back
Top Bottom