**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Edey is nice, but Ware looks like an interesting prospect too.

I worry about Edey’s lateral movement.
Not comparing Edey to Jokic but people forget Jokic was the 41st pick in the draft. Nobody expected Jokic to be an MVP.

My point is, skilled 7 footers don’t come along very often and if the opportunity to grab them is there, you do it. Edey has been the best player in college basketball the last two years.

Check out these numbers

I have little concerns with Edey when it comes to transitioning to the pro level. Playing with AD will help with that tremendously. IMO he is the best big man in college and he moves laterally better than people give him credit for
IMG_8059.jpeg
IMG_8060.jpeg

Last edited:
LakersNation did an ideal offseason.....

I laughed at both trades they came up with. Not a chance in hell, either the Hawks or Magic agree to

DLo to Brooklyn
Rui, Dennis & 2029 1st to Atlanta
Dejounte to LA

(Context Murray had 3 guaranteed years + an option year at good value money. They may move him, but he won’t be cheap).

Gabe, (Wood or JHS), 2031 1st Top 10 protected to Orlando
Wendell Carter Jr to LA

(Magic are a win now team. The hell are they going to do with a backup PG who can’t shoot. They had 837 of them in the 2000s)

:lol:

would they rather have murray or garland?

Pelicans?

Word is they’re trading Ingram because they won’t give him the money he wants (smart move) that is why he is available.

Choice of Murray $10mil cheaper than Garland and maybe be able to extract another player from the Hawks. Or Murray $10mil more than Garland for good reason.

I don’t buy Hawks are going to blow it up completely. But if they are doing a half measure, the Hawks pivot to Ingram and still getting some draft capital makes sense.

yes i meant they, as in the pels

Yeah I think they go Hawks if available. Or prefer. Because they could try to ask Bogdan or Capela to the trade. Jonas may be out of NO

Also there has been similar reports that Cavs won’t trade Garland or Allen in opposition of the if Mitchell extends them Klutch wants Garland out.
What Klutch will ultimately do? Who knows.

Could probably get Kris Dunn on the cheap. Like what I saw from him last couple years. On-ball defender, looking to pass

Back
Top Bottom