**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't remember calling Randle trash but just that he's outta control and wouldn't max him. I still wouldn't max him honestly. Luke is going to be that Mark Jackson type coach that is the transition before the real leap. You'll see. He's still trying to **** **** up. But that has nothing to do with magic. I honestly should go off on all y'all this summer. We'll see how feel.

I've been wrongs plenty of times in the past and I'll be wrong plenty of times in the future so go off.

I'm just glad the Lakers are good and fun to watch again.

All the "look I told you so" posts are not gonna get me worked up.

I'm glad things are going well. That's all I ever cared about.

You a real one :smokin

It's all good fam, when we lose to the Blazers tomorrow for the 40th straight time, we'll all be callin for Luke's head again. :smokin

(Note, teams typically lose first home game after long road trip, kind of a "schedule loss" thing moreso than Blazers are better than us, if we had BI and Hart I'd feel much better about our chances against them, but we'll see.)

Ugh......I really do not want Skip pounding the table for Lonzo, that's usually not a good thing. :smh:

I don't even think he watches sports.

Ugh......I really do not want Skip pounding the table for Lonzo, that's usually not a good thing. :smh:

Every blue moon Skip is right. He was the only person I remember saying Steph shoulda been the 1st pick in that draft.

Now y’all see why DSlo had to go to let this BBB point guard do his thang.

3 and D shooting guards in KCP and Hart next to him has proven to be the winning recipe. Huge improvement from last season, the front office made the right moves

I still think Dlo would've worked fine next to Zo but it's all good.
They lucked into KCP for a 1 year/17 mil when his market dried up.

And I gotta give the FO props cuz Hart at 4 years / 10 mil is more valuable than what Dlo's contract is projected at for the next 3 years.

Last edited:
I still think Dlo would've worked fine next to Dlo but it's all good.
They lucked into KCP for a 1 year/17 mil when his market dried up.

And I gotta give the FO props cuz Hart at 4 years / 10 mil is more valuable than what Dlo's contract is projected at for the next 3 years.

I don't know who this Dlo is you speak of. All I know is we're only 6 games under 500 in March. :pimp:

Realistically what is KCP's asking price? I can't see him going above 8 Million a year in this FA market. He's a piece i wouldn't mind keeping ONLY if he's a sixth man

Realistically what is KCP's asking price? I can't see him going above 8 Million a year in this FA market. He's a piece i wouldn't mind keeping ONLY if he's a sixth man

Great question. I think he’d want a starting gig, he’s a starter level nba shooting guard and only 25

I am positive he doesn't watch sports. I am positive that all of those tv analyst just casually watch sports. The only opinions that deserve my ears are the boys on TNT, and even then thats for entertainment purposes.

1 + 1 (huge money deal) with a team option on the 2nd year ....we have to choose between KCP or IT. Which would y'all choose?

1 + 1 (huge money deal) with a team option on the 2nd year ....we have to choose between KCP or IT. Which would y'all choose?

interesting question. I'll answer it in 2 ways.

I think KCP has been balling since his return from jail and has the opportunity to get a nice bag this offseason. If a team offers him 3-4 years, he should jump on it.
I think IT is still rehabbing his image and won't get offered 3-4 years by anybody in the NBA.

So, I'd take KCP in my ideal scenario if I had to choose.
Realistically, I think it would be IT because his market will be quiet.

The one good thing about Zo missing 20+ games in the middle of the season is that we don't have to worry about him hitting the rookie wall

Back
Top Bottom