**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's prolly gunna take 45 wins to get the 8th seed lol.

Lakers next 7
vs POR
vs ORL
@ DEN
vs CLE
vs DEN
@ GSW (2nd night of back to back)
vs MIA

only easy game is vs Orlando lol

Any update on BI?
Assuming BI is healthy, I like my chances against all those teams except @DEN and @GSW. All others are extremely winnable if we play to our potential. Won’t be enough in those two above mentioned roadies bc of how dominate those teams are at home.

Four of our key rotation players are fighting for a pay day this summer. Highly motivated players at the home stretch. Anything is possible.

E7149A71-CE85-47FF-819F-368145E54786.jpeg

NOOOOOO

MORE ENNIS ON DECK

If he's missing 1 week, that mean he misses
Vs Por
Vs Orl
@ Den
Vs Cle

NOOOOOO

MORE ENNIS ON DECK

If he's missing 1 week, that mean he misses
Vs Por
Vs Orl
@ Den
Vs Cle

Plus he’ll be sluggish the next game vs Den too. Just out luck, the week he’s out we play 5 freaking games.

Yea I think it's time to look toward the offseason.
Not giving up hope even though the playoffs were unrealistic to begin with, but the boys have shown a lot.
I just don't see how we can keep winning these next few games without BI.

Yeah as long as they keep up the good play and end up with a .500 plus winning percentage in 2018, I don't see how they're not more attractive than any other destination besides Philly.

Simmons & Embiid are hella impressive but Embiid hasn't even played a full 82 games in his career and he's in his 4th year + their medical staff seems incompetent + Colangelo is trash + you gotta deal with cold weather (lol).

OKC is battling to make the playoffs. I know Roberson going down really hurt, but you can't tell me OKC is THAT much more attractive than LA. I know they got Russy and Adams, but Russy isn't the most fun dude to play with and Melo is opting into his 25 million dollar player option next year which kinda kills their chances.

Full court press on PG. We should be rooting for OKC to lose every game possible.

Last edited:
Randle and PG have the same agent, yes? I hope to God that helps get them both, then figure something out short term with Brooke/KCP/IT, 1 of them, 2 of them, whatever, but cheap and short.

Just please don't chase Bron and cost us Randle +. That's all I ask.

Yeah PG & Randle have the same agent and spend time every off-season working out with each other.

You can actually keep Randle + sign PG & Bron if you trade Deng + future first round picks.

I think if Bron wants to sign here, they'll move heaven and earth to make it happen. No need to discuss it now though, the chances are probably slim. Just focus on PG and if Bron really wants to come here, you cross that bridge when the time comes.

I see okc and idk just seems pg doesn't like playing with russ...clearly hurting his offensive game

KCP is playing himself into a nice bag this offseason. I know there's not a lot of money out there, but he's been on fire since getting outta jail.

Since January 7th:

22 games, 31.3 mpg, 14 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.3 apg & 1.5 spg on 48.4/46.8/73.4 shooting splits.

Impressive from 3 point range (2.4 makes on 5 attempts a game).

If Bron wants to be here, and finds a way to keep Randle in the fold, then yeah, I see that logic. If he wants to come here with PG and Randle gets lost in that shuffle, naw.

Back
Top Bottom