**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Don't know if I'm rooting for Denver for pick purposes or for Cleveland for playoff purposes.

I'm glad Brook is getting clutch minutes again. There was a stretch where he wasn't eating 4th quarter minutes and you could tell it was really messing with him. Homie has been a consummate professional for his entire tenure and I'm glad to see him getting rewarded. Shoutout to Brook.

Ennis was -5 on the court vs Portland.

Lonzo was -7

IT was -17

Not trynna get into this again but Ennis was playing against the 2nd string while Lonzo was mostly playing against starters. Part of the reason plus/minus doesn't work too well for basketball.

Not trynna get into this again but Ennis was playing against the 2nd string while Lonzo was mostly playing against starters. Part of the reason plus/minus doesn't work too well for basketball.

And IT.....................

And IT.....................

I don't like IT, let just agree to not get into this again.

We all know Ennis is trash. If he played today we probably would've lost.
Shoutout to Big Balding Brand for coming in and providing some good minutes.

Aaron Gordon 28/14 and 3/5 from 3 point range.

Cats in this thread told me he was trash though.

Brook making history with no rebounds tonight. First center in history to play those minutes and zero rebounds

Aaron Gordon 28/14 and 3/5 from 3 point range.

Cats in this thread told me he was trash though.

What was that about cats getting stats on trash teams? Wasn’t that how y’all **** on Booker? So now getting stats on trash teams means something to y’all?

Wow that was a horrible call

I wonder if their thought process was, that it was an uncatchable ball anyways for Gordon. Still horrible call.

We gotta do something about these late game let downs. Happening all season. Not having Ingram hurts bc he’s our iso guy. That IT airball layup could have iced it though.

Oh well. We will lose in Denver but hopefully we have BI back for The Cavs.

What was that about cats getting stats on trash teams? Wasn’t that how y’all **** on Booker? So now getting stats on trash teams means something to y’all?

Well [redacted] is definitely in that category now.

Wonder why Juju was benched down the stretch tonight, he didn't look happy.

Back
Top Bottom