**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bring in PG13 this year and hopefully Boogie or Kahwi next year and with these core guys we have,we have a future in the making

Showtime Baby!!

I have no doubt PG leaves okc...Russ is killing his game...just hope rockets don't snatch him up

IT off the bench for the MLE would be dope.

I’m confident he could do more for us than JC if/when he gets back healthy and in rhythm.
Attended the game tonight. Quite an experience. The talent in the AAA arena is like no other, and I’m not referring to the court

Props to the Lakers fans in Miami, we were in full effect tonight. At least 35% lakers fans in attendance. The “Kuz” chant was heard after every one of his buckets. Even had a “Let’s go Lakers Chant” towards the end.

Randles physicality really stands out live. The human equivalent to a freight train driving down the lane. He’s literally relentless when motivated. U could see his defenders gradually wearing down throughout the first half

IT caught absolute fire. Even banked one in. Used both hands around the rim too. Best game I’ve seen him play as a laker

Great game to see live
Was in attendance and enjoyed watching Heat Fans leave early

If he can get back to that finisher mentality, then him and BI are gonna more of a problem next year

Just needs to build more confidence

Haven't been this excited for the Lakers in a minute.. really loving this young squad we got

any news of Sleepy Reaper? I'm chalking the Nuggets game up as a loss but I like our chances on Sunday against the Cavs if BI is back.
nobody answered you because we dont know who the sleepy reaper is

do you mean the lipstick assassin? :emoji_lipstick::emoji_thinking:

Daily playoff update that nobody asked for:

5.5 games back of Denver, Utah and the Clippers.
(7.5 game back of OKC, San Antonio and Minnesota... but unless they fall further I'll focus on the other 3).
Denver, Utah and the Lakers each have 17 games left, the Clippers have 19 games left.
Lakers play Utah and Denver 2 more times each. Lakers play the Clippers on the last day of the season.

next 4 games:
@DEN
vs CLE
vs DEN
@ GSW (2nd night of back to back... Curry sprained his ankle tonight, not sure how long he'll be out but he could miss the game)

Ingram will be re-evaluated on Sunday... I'd bet on him missing the Cleveland game, but we'll see.

We're still at less than 1% to make it in, but it's not over til it's over.

Last edited:
that 9 game losing streak and all those games we choked at the end in nov/dec killed us

Winning 3 of those games would put us at 32-32 rn and right in the thicc of things

So pumped to see the development next year

that 9 game losing streak and all those games we choked at the end in nov/dec killed us

Winning 3 of those games would put us at 32-32 rn and right in the thicc of things

So pumped to see the development next year

So true. At least 6 games we had and gave up late but we also stole a few games.

It would be amazing to make it. Especially with Houston number one. Of course we wouldn’t beat them in 7 ha,es but we did give them fits during the season.

Next year though...depending on what the roster looks like, we BETTER be back in the playoffs.

7b_Nazd_Q.jpg

0ozw_BA4.jpg

Pelinka doing his former client a favor lulz.

2nd overall pick and only lasted one NBA contract. It's scary how badly teams can miss in the draft. Imagine tanking all year and you end up with Derrick Williams or Hasheem Thabeet type player. :lol::lol::lol:

Signing Derrick Williams is funny.

Thinking about it tho, he didn't play that bad on the Cavs last year. Caveat being that he was playing with Bron but whatever we'll see I guess.

Feel like this team needs a 2/3 and not a 3/4 but whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom