**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Stop putting IT in crunch time ffs. Hope BI play next Tuesday. ******* hate thise Denver team since Ty Lawson

Real talk Lakers have been playing bad the past 3 games since they came back from that road trip winning streak.

Not playing defense again and not closing out games.

F the excuses of being a young team with a young coach or missing BI & Hart due to injuries.

Kuzma also has hit the rookie wall and has been TRASH since after the allstar break.

Kuz just had 20 and 10 on 50% shooting the other day.

Reading lukes lips to Murray: “you ain’t done **** in this league “ after Murray was talking ****

Last few mins of the game...

Should have gone to the post with brook. Too many threes and the dumb turnovers.

Why u laughing?

It's not like what I'm posting is false.

You let Dame single handedly take over and kill is at home and lose that game.

Against Orlando we get a lucky win because of a bad call by the refs.

Look up Kuzma's stats and shooting %'s since the allstar break.

randle was the most unstoppable player and we get the lead and Puke sits his *** to start half the 4th.

then compounds this mistake by hsving IT ******* trying to run the show. get this ***** the **** outta here.

jamal murray on my ****list too

Reactions: MVP
Randle wasn't doing anything against Milsap at the 4 though when he was bought in. Could've played him at the 5 and sat Brook down to force the matchup with Jokic, but Luke decided not to. I kinda understand why, Brook was balling. They should've kept feeding him but whatever, what's done is done.

You guys losing your **** need to calm down. Denver is one of the hardest places to win and that team is literally fighting for their playoff lives. These types of losses happen. We're missing Hart & BI, it's really not that bad of a loss.

Why u laughing?

It's not like what I'm posting is false.

You let Dame single handedly take over and kill is at home and lose that game.

Against Orlando we get a lucky win because of a bad call by the refs.

Look up Kuzma's stats and shooting %'s since the allstar break.

What are your takes on Julius Randle?

Young teams struggle to close especially without our best player right now. Puke still doing dumb rotations as well.

We reverting back to a team that cant close out games, zo shot horribly from 3, but I like that he was able to find other ways to get points from hustle plays, I hate seeing IT out on the floor at the end of games

Nobody likes seeing IT out there but there are only 6 healthy NBA caliber players on our roster right now and he's one of them. Y'all please come up with better lineups before talking ****.

What are your takes on Julius Randle?

Young teams struggle to close especially without our best player right now. Puke still doing dumb rotations as well.

Randle has been putting up great stats since he became a starter.

But I'm not blinded by those flashy stats like you and a bunch of people on this thread are.

He's 4th in the league right now for most offensive fouls in the season and averages 2 offensive fouls per game. He still fumbles the ball away and causes turnovers late in the clutch during games. Nothing changed about that since the 3 years he's been playing in the league.

Tonight he got benched in the clutch because of his offensive foul with 4 minutes to go and then next trip down he made a bad pass to Lopez in the corner which caused another turnover.

we've all watched enough nba games to know denver is a hard place to win and these losses happen. that aint the ******* point.

i actually expected a loss going in this game, but when youre up 2 with the momentum going in the 4th, thats when you stick with what got you there and keep pushing. We actually had this game. Luke waited about 2-3 minutes too late to adjust and ive said all ive needed to say about IT.

Randle has been putting up great stats since he became a starter.

But I'm not blinded by those flashy stats like you and a bunch of people on this thread are.

He's 4th in the league right now for most offensive fouls in the season and averages 2 offensive fouls per game. He still fumbles the ball away and causes turnovers late in the clutch during games. Nothing changed about that since the 3 years he's been playing in the league.

Tonight he got benched in the clutch because of his offensive foul with 4 minutes to go and then next trip down he made a bad pass to Lopez in the corner which caused another turnover.

Your inability to admit you’re wrong blinds you from realizing how many games he’s won for this team this year.

Your inability to admit you’re wrong blinds you from realizing how many games he’s won for this team this year.

:lol:

What part did u miss I said he's been putting up great stats since he became a starter this season?

So I'm lying about him being 4th in the league in most offensive fouls in the league this season?

Or I'm lying about about those late turnovers late in the clutch tonight ?

Yeah... Ok

You my friend are clearly BLINDED by the flashy stats he's been putting up lately.

Just like the JC nut huggers on here are still butt hurt by him no longer being on the Lakers.

We lost cuz Ennis played.

And Randle sat too long.

And then Randle came in and was bad.

And IT played poorly.

And Kuz didn't play well enough.

And KCP had too many minutes on the bench.

And Brooke.

And someone named Wear.

And Lonzo turnovers after sitting one minute too long.......

:lol:

Honestly, if we had BI the past three games, the rotations wouldn’t be as weird. Plus BI has the ability to consistently break down the defense in clutch time and drive to the hoop for easy baskets, which the rest of the team isn’t as capable of doing.

We will be fine.

i actually expected a loss going in this game, but when youre up 2 with the momentum going in the 4th, thats when you stick with what got you there and keep pushing. We actually had this game. Luke waited about 2-3 minutes too late to adjust and ive said all ive needed to say about IT.

I agree with you, the first 3-4 minutes of the 4th were abysmal but you can't play Lonzo/Kuz/KCP/Brook/Julius all 12 minutes of the 4th because they'd be dead with 4 minutes left.

That Ennis/IT/KCP/Wear/Zubac lineup was pure struggle and he prolly should've got Julius or Brook in there earlier to get another offensive playmaker with that lineup because IT was throwing up some ********.

But to be real, Luke doesn't really have any other options. It's hard to stagger minutes when you need to save your best players for crunch time.

I do wish he tried Julius at 5 to close the game though. Julius got subbed in late at the 4 and Kuzma moved to 3, our offense failed to match up so when that happened, Luke subbed IT for Julius hoping that would help create something. It didn't work. Can't get too mad over it cuz this obviously wouldn't be happening if he we had Hart/BI.

**** like this is kinda making me miss Brewer lmao. Management definitely needs to do a better job filling out the roster next year so they'll be better equipped when they run into injuries next year.

Back
Top Bottom