**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. People love to romanticize the 90s but imagine if Gary Payton was playing today? People/fans wouldn't be able to handle that level of trash talk and call it bush league or some ****.

If you got a problem with it, either commit some hard fouls or win the game. Otherwise shut up. Don't talk to the media about it, "ohh he's a punk"

Yep...I understand why we bought Brewer out but now that we are short handed, I miss his effort on defense and his drives to the rack.

I hope the players took that loss personally. When they come to LA on Tues i want to take their ******* soul. This whole Nuggets team rubs me the wrong way

Last edited:
It’s a bad loss because we were in the game....

But the Juju slander....

Relax.

I don’t get it.

He’s certainly a flawed player, and won’t be THE GUY on any playoff team. But cmon.

He’s been pretty damn amazing. Especially when Zo was out. Had it not been for him, the team would be a handful of wins worse right now.

It's official... we just need things to argue about :lol:
Whether it's in wins or losses :lol:

Murray mad corny. Like mad corny. I can tell he the type dude that tells bad jokes around cute girls. Type that thinks he's funny but just awkward and corny. 1st play of the game Tuesday Luke needs to send Williams in the game to ROCK his ***. But that ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
Gonzo the Muppet is a clown but Puke has went at opposing players quite a few times this session, don't remember him being this feisty as a player lol.

Murray woulda got that smoke if he did that **** outchea in Athens park

We just gotta bunch soft ****** who ain't bout that action

And I can't tell if embiid *** *** was bein sarcastic or not.. dudes wanna be Lonzo so bad

Word i'm hoping dude isn't collateral damage this off season.

& footer already knocking down threes at a 35% rate & doesn't seem allergic to the post

I know it’s just the G league.....but I’m really curious about how he develops and if he can get minutes next year

With him it’s all about how well he works on his body and conditioning.

I anticipate he’ll be here full time next season and Zu will be playing elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom