**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who is this dude? Is he an insider? He's essentially just a random dude on twitter.
Nah slime

Dude covers the Dodgers and lakers

Was the first to call/break news on several dodger transactions over the last couple years

Figure he got some legit sources

PG will basically be 28.5 yrs old when the season starts? Do we offer him a 4 yr deal or longer?

Well before the midway point of the season, Ramona Shelbourne reported that the Lakers had moved away from trying to get Lebron. Most people ignored it.

If Lebron doesn’t make the finals he won’t stay in Cleveland.
I still think lakers gonna make a run at Cousins.

He’ll force his way somewhere like most great players do when they want out. This isn’t anything new.

I just don’t see him rotting in Cleveland if they have no chance to win

He’ll force his way somewhere like most great players do when they want out. This isn’t anything new.

I just don’t see him rotting in Cleveland if they have no chance to win

There is no “wanting out” he’s a free agent. Nothing is forcing him to be there. There are only a couple of teams with the cap to afford him and they aren’t contenders.

Cleavlend got slightly younger with the trades, are still in the east and have draft pick for leverage or to actually acquire talent. Where can he possibly go and have better circumstances?

When's Klay's contract up?

It'll be funny because KD took massive paycuts to get all the other warriors paid.
Would be interesting to see what the other Warrior stars do in that same regard when its time for their negotiation :nerd:
(I dont blame Curry for taking the max, dude was underpaid for years)

People on this thread just got to deal with Randle isn’t apart of Magic & Pelinka’s plans and he’ll be gone this summer.

You guys are in denial if you think no other teams in the league will offer him a huge contract right when free agency opens and the Lakers won’t be able to match it because they are talking to and waiting to hear from Paul George and Lebron.

Last edited:
People on this thread just got to deal with Randle isn’t apart of Magic & Pelinka’s plans and he’ll be gone this summer.

You guys are in denial if you think no other teams in the league will offer him a huge contract right when free agency opens and the Lakers won’t be able to match it because they are talking to and waiting to hear from Paul George and Lebron.

There's this thing called moratorium. The clock doesn't start until July 6th where they have 2 days to match the offer. They'll know Bron and PG's intentions by then.

Last edited:

Randle and George have the same agent.

Back
Top Bottom