**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They don’t want him playing against Fox and Mitchell and hurting his confidence is my guess

What’s the story with Jeanie? That dude beating cheeks?

They don’t want him playing against Fox and Mitchell and hurting his confidence is my guess

Lol. When he played against fox this year, he had a good game.

I watched that play over and over, can’t believe he’s missing multiple games over that SMH

This has to be coming from the front office like when Magic shut down BI

lonzo out tonight, knee "hurts"

team getting washed tonight for sure, very thin roster tonight
just saw on the southbay laker IG that wear, TB and gp2 are with them in Reno for a playoff game

DangerousThinGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

I give this season a B based on expectations. Everyone of the young guys' progress is on glide path and we found some gems in Hart and Kuzma. Injuries really derailed our season.

I give this season a B based on expectations. Everyone of the young guys' progress is on glide path and we found some gems in Hart and Kuzma. Injuries really derailed our season.

I'd agree we could have seriously got to 40 wins if not for the injuries I believe. Hopefully we have better luck next season in that department.

Rubio has taken the mantle from Jarrett Jack of average PG that kills the Lakers every time he plays them.

Shannon sharpe that you?

The whole avoiding fox stuff is getting ridiculous. Lonzo is a pretty damn good defender. It’s the front office that are being too cautious. Reminds me of jimmy butler not wanting to play in all star game then yes hurt next couple games, out for season.

I'm tired of watching this depleted squad. Bring Ingram and Zo byke.

Hopefully Zo and Ingram come back, but there isn't much of point.

Kuzma, Hart, and Zo for summer league.

Lonzo played some 3 on 3 yesterday and was a little sore. Could possibly play tomorrow if the playoffs were on the line, but may not go if there’s still some pain. Friday seems most likely, but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom