**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we resign JuJu and bring in PG-13, that still leaves us needing a center and backup PG. the anticipation is killing me

Bring Lil Zeke and Brook back on 1 year deals. Problem solved.

Kawhi is going to be the big elephant in the room though that could really change everything. We could go from non playoffs to contenders overnight.

Bring Lil Zeke and Brook back on 1 year deals. Problem solved.

Kawhi is going to be the big elephant in the room though that could really change everything. We could go from non playoffs to contenders overnight.

You don’t think a team out there will offer 3 yrs/30 mill to Brook?

if brook signs a 1 plus 1
we get his bird rights and can offer a long term deal without taking a huge cap hit or something like that...

another thing is, we have all this salary cap this summer and possibly next summer and we need to use it before we have to pay our young guys.
the team wont have a chance to go on spending sprees like this for a long time.

I wish Lakers got a real sharp shooter, who could Lakers get? Is KCP leaving?

I feel Travis Wear can turn into one, I like his form. He can be like a Sasha Vujacic

If Lakers can pull both PG13 and Klaws :wow:

That move at :57 :sick:

Last edited:
I just think Brook and KCP will get multiyear offers, but who knows maybe one will stay for 1 year deals.
I’d love to have Brook back to space the floor

ValidHatefulCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

I think PG signing here was decided on last year during the DLo trade. It's the only way the DLo trade makes sense. Like, why send him to Brooklyn IF the Pacers were actively shopping PG around? Wouldn't it make sense to just trade him to the Pacers with a pick or another young player (Zu?) attached to him and get the player you want? Instead, DLo ends up in another big market, we get a pick, and we get cap relief by getting rid of the Moz deal.

I'm thinking Aaron Mintz facilitated all of this and did good by both his clients and did the Lakers a solid. A win-win for all parties involved.

Well he’s Randles client too sooooo does that mean Lakers are gonna do a solid or Randle gonna do a solid this offseason? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom