**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Any signs pointing towards us resigning JuJu? Getting nervous he might be gone. This Lebron playoff run got Maginka falling in love like they being served pancakes by Lavar

Kuzma showed more this season that BI has
since he got here...

Ingram just doesn’t do it for me like something is missing and and IMO the FO would trade him for the right player

Kuzma they not trading for anything

Who they replace it I think it's the exact opposite. Magic is already said that Ingram is untouchable. I don't think either of them are getting traded but I'd be more surprised if Ingram work on the roster next year. Keep in mind that Ingram is still 20 years old and he's 3 years younger than kuzma.

Meh, depends what he is doing. It he is shaving off part of the meniscus then it may not be a big deal. If he is shaving off some cartilage than that becomes a bigger deal. I'm guessing he is shaving off cartilage because long term it's way better to repair the meniscus. It takes longer to heal but he has the time to do it

Last edited:
Had a feeling he wasn't 100% healthy. Had a few nice dunks but didn't look like the same athlete from last yr.

Kuzma showed more this season that BI has
since he got here...

Ingram just doesn’t do it for me like something is missing and and IMO the FO would trade him for the right player

Kuzma they not trading for anything

Ingram is way better than Kuz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom