**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ireland is so damn corny. Just the way he talks, his dumb jokes, him always talking about his pick up b-ball games at the gym, always talking over people not letting them finish. Just mad annoying

this fool Lavar on the radio talmbout he's trying to get his boy on the Lakers this summer.

I really hope Magic and Rob bring in Liangelo and let him get his *** handed to him by other guys trying to make the training camp roster. Lavar needs to see that so he can get off his "my boy is better than Steph" bull****.
Papa Var was also saying Gelo needs to be on the Lakers because Lonzo will feel more relaxed and confident with his brother on the court with him. What a joke.

^
yeah no way Lavar lets Gelo workout with the team without certain conditions.
If he does, that's the end of his son's career- dude is Trash

this fool Lavar on the radio talmbout he's trying to get his boy on the Lakers this summer.

I really hope Magic and Rob bring in Liangelo and let him get his *** handed to him by other guys trying to make the training camp roster. Lavar needs to see that so he can get off his "my boy is better than Steph" bull****.
Papa Var was also saying Gelo needs to be on the Lakers because Lonzo will feel more relaxed and confident with his brother on the court with him. What a joke.

Giving him a workout would be legitimizing Gelo's NBA ambitions. It would be a media circus and it takes away a workout for a legit NBA prospect.

Regardless of how poorly Gelo plays, Lavar will just say "Gelo plays best when he's playing with his brothers. He needs to play with Melo. Look at what they accomplished in high school, blah, blah, blah" It's a no-win situation

Lavar needs to see his kid get demolished by real NBA prospects so maybe he’ll pipe down from hyping up his boys. But you're right, he'll find some other excuse "they don't know how to work out my boy"

Last edited:
Only thing LiAngelo Ball should even be considered for is a G-League tryout and possibly a spot on the South Bay Lakers.

Damn.. LiAngelo sucks so bad that he didn't even get a invite to the NBA Draft combine workouts :lol:

Only thing LiAngelo Ball should even be considered for is a G-League tryout and possibly a spot on the South Bay Lakers.

Damn.. LiAngelo sucks so bad that he didn't even get a invite to the NBA Draft combine workouts :lol:

It's not that big of a slight. If you look at a lot of NBA stars who spent multiple years in college, many of them wouldn't have gotten NBA Combine invites.

Look at Steph Curry after his freshman year Davidson, no one had him as an NBA prospect. Look at Damian Lillard after his freshman year of college, he averaged 11 points a game at Weber State. Nobody was checking for him. Heck, our guy Kuzma wouldn't have sniffed the NBA if he left at a freshman. He'd be playing small-time ball in Latvia or somewhere.

Lavar really did Gelo a disservice because he really needed that time in college to develop his game. He was never going to be a one-and-done prospect regardless and now his NBA chances are completely ruined.

Last edited:
He’s really the face of the team right now
Call me Brazy but has he surpassed BI?

Kuzma isn't a better player IMO but he's a better leader and far more assertive. BI is more of a quiet type which is fine but he's gonna need to establish himself as a vocal leader going forward.

Kuzma isn't a better player IMO but he's a better leader and far more assertive. BI is more of a quiet type which is fine but he's gonna need to establish himself as a vocal leader going forward.
Kuzma showed more this season that BI has
since he got here...

Ingram just doesn’t do it for me like something is missing and and IMO the FO would trade him for the right player

Kuzma they not trading for anything

Back
Top Bottom