**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm pretty sure there have been reports that Bron wants to play more off ball next year and that magic has told Bron's camp that he won't be running the show here.

No way to know if that's how it actually plays out but its encouraging.

Perfect summer would consist of getting PG & Kawhi and keeping Ingram & Zo.

Kuz centerpiece of a deal
4835B4AD-1F5D-45C7-93CE-C2A7DD43F2CF.gif

Is BI better than Kuz right now?
Not like Pop would trade him to us anyways even for BI and Kuz

Yes he's better than Kuz; if Kiwi forces his hand ala PG last summer, Pop may not have a choice.

Kuz better at threes, post game, rebounding
BI better at slashing, passing, ball handling, mid range

I feel BI is ahead of Kuz purely on upside

If ainge is interested in Mo Bamba we should be too. We should just spy on their scouts and pick whoever they want.

If ainge is interested in Mo Bamba we should be too. We should just spy on their scouts and pick whoever they want.

We have nothing to go up to move into the top 5. That was the tradeoff with keeping our pick last year.

He was also “interested” in Fultz and duped the Sixers into trading up for him when he wanted Tatum all along

I’d take any rumors about Ainges interests with a grain of salt

Why? What pick has our current crop of scouts made that wasn't the right move?

The Lakers scouts love Luka. If he slips to 4, I could see us trynna jump in front of Dallas to take him. That's the only scenario I see that involves us trading up and even then I give it like a 2% of actually happening.

Did you guys see that commercial with Lonzo Ball in it for the new Denzel movie? Hilarious

Lebron ball, dribble dribble dribble post drive kick out
No thanks

Yeah forget that all-time great Finals game. Y'all realize that he only plays this way because he needs to. He doesn't have a Kyrie Irving or another good ball-handler so their offense is primarily LeBron doing a lot of the leg work. LeBron is ultra adaptable. I'm not surprised he wants to play off-ball more. Look at how he played with Kyrie and Wade, when his teammates are decent he's willing to defer.

Back
Top Bottom