**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You know how I know 95% of this thread sum immature no career havin *** *****s? Cause y’all condone this banter between Zo and kuz

Talmbout how you at work tellin yo coworkers yo finna flip they moms in the whip.. smh

There’s a level of professionalism that’s expected when you represent a billion dollar franchise. Or any company for that matter

Even y’all with yo minimum wage *** jobs got that expectation. Bet you ainn sayin that type of stuff to or in front of the ceo. Imagine if your comments somehow became public? Bet you’d be in the unemployment line the very next day

Why is this any different? These players gotta keep they mouth shut and be about they business.

Y’all simply sayin it’s jokes is clueless. This ain’t even funny. nobodys laughin. Dudes need to shut up and play
woah woah woah what the **** is wrong with you?

you taking this a bit too far with the personal attacks

bagging groceries is a career too you know

dangelo-russell-getty-ftr-033016_1vjkfnxl0lq0o13jh3z9xtj02j.jpg

Drafting this Ball family clown show was a mistake. You got poppa bear on every show talkin **** about everyone. You got diss tracks and dancing in weight rooms.

Why you ain’t never see taytum or Mitchell doing this? They all Business

This all falls on Magic. He saw those broke *** jumpers pre draft , he saw those big stone hands with no touch around the basket, and he saw that busted *** backyard court he trains on with water filled up in the bottom of the pole and drafted him anyways after Lavar cooked up some eggs

Last edited:
Drafting this Ball family clown show was a mistake. You got poppa bear on every show talkin **** about everyone. You got diss tracks and dancing in weight rooms.

Why you ain’t never see taytum or Mitchell doing this? They all Business
Never wanted this Klown family to begin
with, Lavar is using the Lakers to build his brand like he a damn Pimp...

Damn Tatum and BI would be Krazy right now and for the future...

Instead we got Screach Powers with zits

Wonder if we got a shot at him now.

Ringer podcast said Lakers were interested in trading up for Zhaire Smith. I'd love that but I doubt it.

https://t.co/rLpOqteU4d

Not sure how to link articles but this is a good rundown of LeBron's options.

June 29th is a big date. If he opts out, then it's basically between us and Philly.

If he opts in, then he's getting traded to the destination of his choice.

Alright Lebron puts the call in, No Ball Circus in LA....

4-Way Trade!

Lakers:
Kawhi

Spurs:
K Love, BI, Hart, #25, Future 1st.

Clippers:
Lonzo Ball

Cavs:
#12 and #13

Tell me this is horrible for all parties, I dare you!!

:lol:

Alright Lebron puts the call in, No Ball Circus in LA....

4-Way Trade!

Lakers:
Kawhi

Spurs:
K Love, BI, Hart, #25, Future 1st.

Clippers:
Lonzo Ball

Cavs:
#12 and #13

Tell me this is horrible for all parties, I dare you!!

:lol:
Only hold up would be ball to clips. From clips point of view

Why would Pop trade Klaw to someone in the west?
why would the clippers want that BBB circus?
Why you don't stack instead of trying to be fly?
Why is ratting at an all time high?
Why are you even alive?
?

upload_2018-6-13_11-28-38.jpeg

If L3-6ron decides Lakers, I believe he’ll want BBB shipped out. He wants no part of Lavar talking **** all season

Reactions: 17
If L3-6ron decides Lakers, I believe he’ll want BBB shipped out. He wants no part of Lavar talking **** all season
Don’t think people realize that LeBron actually WANTs to play with ball. Lots of players have said they’d like to

Y'all are hilarious.

You don't panic and ship kids out when they **** up. You teach them what they're doing is wrong, help them grow and then watch em mature for your franchise.

These guys are young men playing for the most storied franchise in the NBA, that's a lot of pressure. Teach them. Don't watch em **** up and then ship them out.

It’s the daddy talkin **** on everyone that’s the problem. Not Zo

They said we’ll draft him and daddy will tone it down. They said magic will talk to him and he’ll tone it down. He only toned it down when he was oversees for a few months. Now he’s back **** talking again and Lebron won’t stand for that

It’s the daddy talkin **** on everyone that’s the problem. Not Zo

They said we’ll draft him and daddy will tone it down. They said magic will talk to him and he’ll tone it down. He only toned it down when he was oversees for a few months. Now he’s back **** talking again and Lebron won’t stand for that
What has he said?

So what y'all thought his pops was just leaving and not gunna say **** when Zo got drafted?

The Lakers knew what they were getting into. Why are we acting surprised that Lavar is speaking out now?

Back
Top Bottom