**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As much as I hate to admit it, if we could get Durant, I would actually be ok with bringing Bron in.

Bron + PG still isn't enough to beat GSW. We'd be wasting our time/assets.

Bron + KD not only strengthens us, it weakens GSW.

Or, if they all got together and managed to find a way to take less and bring Randle back AND Brooke re-signs really cheap, then Bron/PG would be enough, possibly.

Ball/25
PG/Hart
Bron/Ingram
Randle/Kuzma
Brooke/Zubac

That bench would be fantastic. And you'd clearly have the versatile lineup you need. But, Randle AND Brooke having enough money on top of Bron/PG just isn't in the cards I don't think.

Ball/25
PG/Hart
Bron/Ingram
Randle/Kuzma
Brooke/Zubac

That bench would be fantastic. And you'd clearly have the versatile lineup you need. But, Randle AND Brooke having enough money on top of Bron/PG just isn't in the cards I don't think.
and only play 10-15 min
#freeBI
#freekuz

We may not think it's enough but maybe Bron does to topple GS. They were basically 2 quarters away from not even making the finals this year. And if CP0 is healthy, overwhelmingly chances are they didn't. And even with the Cavs roster, GS was pretty lucky to win games 1 & 3. Another year of attrition, fatigue, internal issues, and they're probably ripe for the taking. I've already gone on record with them not making the finals next season, I could see why if Bron maintains the level of play from this season and you add another all NBA player + young athletic and hungry players that defend he believes they could do it. I mean we did play GS really well last season with no stars at all.

Need Kawhi or Dame to force a trade though to make sure to get these dudes out the paint.

Last edited:

Cowherd is just trolling at this stage. You can tell there's not much to talk about because they're fabricating storylines now.

Nah, we're shedding Deng and gaining a 1st team All-NBA player in his prime. It's a fair deal.
Dame is good, but that's 2 picks and 2 players that were supposedly the future. Keep Kuzma and it's a fair deal, IMO.

Dame is good, but that's 2 picks and 2 players that were supposedly the future. Keep Kuzma and it's a fair deal, IMO.

Dame is a top 10 player. We're giving up a late 1st round pick and a second rounder who's unlikely to even make the team. Dame >>>>> Kuzma and Zo.

Taking out Kuzma makes that an all-time bad trade for Portland. It would then become an unproven, injury prone rookie and 2 later picks for a first team all-time NBA who's in his prime...and they're taking on an awful contract.
This is all before before even considering you're gonna have to take on Lavar's antics as well. Be reasonable here, ask any objective fan and they'd make that initial trade 10 out of 10 times.

Back
Top Bottom