**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

knee-rub.gif

Hi IQ players only

I'm looking at it like instead of Ennis/Brewer/Clarkson/Bogut we got Rondo/Lance/Beasley/McGee and that's a Win for me.
One way to look at it, yea.

Was still holding out hope for another big. Would feel a lot better if we still had just one of Nance, Randle or Lopez.

also i def think Svi is gonna make a case for some minutes & one of KCP/Lance is gonna be traded before the deadline for a big

Why would Portland do this they're already capped out.

I ain't even realize they had Evan Turner.

Especially with us "gunning" for Klay at the end of this season there is rly no point of having KCP if we're keeping Hart

Although I do appreciate the jokes and lulz, theres no way he's getting any significant minutes (if any at all) so its really no big deal :lol:

Two things:

David Griffin has no clout. He's known for executing trades and signings at Lebron's will. Why do they keep asking for his opinion on how to construct a team? If he was this great GM everyone was making him out to be the 6ers would have already swooped him up, but instead the 6ers tried to go after Morey who is already employed.

Also, did Luol Deng actually do something to get completely exiled from the team? I don't remember exactly what happened at this point. The Asian guy in the clip with Amin said something about Deng looking bad in some preseason games, but Deng actually played a hand full of regular season games the year before last and looked fine.

At one point Deng was a really good player, did he fall off so bad that he's unusable at this point?

Oh and somebody needs to get Richard Jefferson a coat.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom