**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah Bron will fit in well with the young core.

Randle would have been a great addition to the new squad. His game definitely developed.

jne0b61hykb11.jpg

I love B.Easy signing
A dude that can get 10+ bench points been holding out for him for years.
Stephenson B.Easy and McGee will bring big3lolz

was the drew yesterday saw SL hopeful Stephen Branch as he walked in.
but i left right before demar, rudy gay, IT and white chocolate pulled up

Whoever got on the Laker bandwagon through Kobe SHOULD want the team to succeed even with LeBron.
Is there any player moving to LA that we won't support? I think only LeBron has people scratching their heads.

Whoever got on the Laker bandwagon through Kobe SHOULD want the team to succeed even with LeBron.
Is there any player moving to LA that we won't support? I think only LeBron has people scratching their heads.

Dwight
Karl Malone
Nash

It's happened before; not a single fanbase in totality supports every player. There was a sizable portion of our fans that hated Kobe too.

I think Mamba (MVP) and I can both agree that although we have been two of Kobe's biggest stans, and in previous years not too enthusiastic about LeBron coming to LA-- that we now embrace it and are excited to see our team as well as LeBron flourish.

I don't like that all "Kobe Fans" are lumped into one large negative connotation. We're not all irrational, we dont all put individuals before the team, and we're not all idiots who think its okay to go vandalizing peoples art.

Kobe fans not wanting Lebron needs to get their heads checked. The man has been retired for 2 going on 3 years now. Makes no sense to me.

I mainly want to see a legend play with our young guns. They showed flashes last year, now it's time to show grit.

I think Mamba (MVP) and I can both agree that although we have been two of Kobe's biggest stans, and in previous years not too enthusiastic about LeBron coming to LA-- that we now embrace it and are excited to see our team as well as LeBron flourish.

I don't like that all "Kobe Fans" are lumped into one large negative connotation. We're not all irrational, we dont all put individuals before the team, and we're not all idiots who think its okay to go vandalizing peoples art.

Add me to that bucket. Huge Laker fan since a small kid, became a huge Kobe fan. Never was a Lebron fan and had reservations about acquiring him. But now, I just want to start winning again and pass Boston so I’m all for Lebron getting us there

Vandalizing these murals is small time.

They're not gonna Vandalize the ginormous LeBron Nike Ad that's being put up across the street from Staples Center.

The name in front of the jersey > back. Idc who it is but I am cool with anyone who brings us rings.

Back
Top Bottom