**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yo, this is a lukewarm take but,

Kuzma is the ****ing truth, man is the future no doubt

Man y’all got me in my bag wit this lbj vs Kobe debate.. a ***** was jus tryin to listen to slime language in peace n y’all had to go **** it up

I can’t remember the exact game but there was one nationally televised game (abc maybe) where Kobe faced off on lebron. Maybe Christmas? But didn’t seem like the one the dude posted a few days back.. anyways there was a stretch during the game that Kobe was just ****tin on lebron. I’m telling you.. it was like 3 straight turn around fade aways.. high arching hitting the rafters ****.. splash.

Prime Kobe was unguardable. Lebron could not stop him. I don’t care about nun. 1 on 1 kobe is the greatest player n lebron ainn even comparable. Kobe would cook that ***** easy

I think this is the game that you're talking about.

Kobe had his way with Lebron going down the stretch. That being, Lebron owned the Kobe vs. Lebron rivalry and the numbers bear that out

I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and I love Kobe but he's not on Lebron's level. He's just not. Lebron does everything better than Kobe except defend and shoot free-throws. It's not even worth debating. The only arguments in Kobe favor are based solely on rings or emotion.

I wasn't sold on kuz at first, thought he was too good to be true. I was waiting for him to struggle so he could show what he's really made of. He finally hit that wall in like Feb/March and he didn't do nothing but run straight thru it. He's a cooker for real

Yo, this is a lukewarm take but,

Kuzma is the ****ing truth, man is the future no doubt

Analytics guys hate him :lol:. They say he's a poor defender (true) and the advanced stats aren't kind to him. I think that as long as he can become a league average defender (plenty of all-stars are bad defenders, see Curry, Lillard, Kyrie) he'll be a star. He played poorly on defense because he was rookie being asked to do so much on offense. I remember in December when Ingram and Ball were hurt and he and JuJu were the #1 and #2 options.

He definitely has the work ethic and killer instinct to be a star.

Kuz is gonna be a borderline AS player, he's one of the few young guys who's game is gonna be helped by Lebron coming here.

I like Kuz a lot but I think he's closer to his ceiling than his floor. Perineal 6th man candidate for sure.

Reactions: God
Yall ain't learn from Clarkson.

We're fans. We're never gonna learn. It's hard to be objective about the players on your team. We're always gonna assume our guys will reach their peak potential. Look at how angry folks in this thread were about D'lo (me included), some of us thought he would be an all-star.

Analytics guys hate him :lol:. They say he's a poor defender (true) and the advanced stats aren't kind to him. I think that as long as he can become a league average defender (plenty of all-stars are bad defenders, see Curry, Lillard, Kyrie) he'll be a star. He played poorly on defense because he was rookie being asked to do so much on offense. I remember in December when Ingram and Ball were hurt and he and JuJu were the #1 and #2 options.

He definitely has the work ethic and killer instinct to be a star.
Kuz took a lot of tough shots which hurt his efficiency. But just seeing that type of shot creation is impressive, even if they didn't go in last year.

He'll naturally get better at that and I think he'll get more easy looks with Bron here so his numbers should look better next yr.

He looks like he bulked up so hopefully he doesn't get bodied as much defensively. Remember him giving up a few rebounds off of free throws last yr.

I’m not sold on him being an All star but Kuz is a much better player than clarkson though

He reminds me of Rudy Gay without the hops

If he can become an average defender he’ll have a great long career

Lord help us if Kuz is playing the 5. He's closer to a 3/4 than a 4/5. He's not built to bang in the paint with bigs and he provides zero rim protection. We'd give up 120 pts per game.
Yeah Kuz ain't playing no center. :lol:

I been saying he's what Rudy Gay shoulda been.

Back
Top Bottom