**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What are you talking about? Zo has no personality or charisma at all. All the BBB buzz comes from Lavar running his mouth.

Alot of big stars don't have big personalities. You know what sells? Being a good basketball player.

Kawhi Leonard doesn't sell.

Tim Duncan didn't sell.

Dwight Howard is going to the Hall of Fame and doesn't sell.

Being a good or even outstanding basketball player does not necessarily sell.

You have to have some type of personality that is relatable.

Zo definitely has personality but its overshadowed by his father. Episodes of Ball in the Family are all you need as proof.

what's the over under on
whole court alley connections
Zo ------------------------------> Bron?
Passes this season will be crazy
with Rondo, Lance, Zo and Bron.

^
pretty much. the laid back "that's not about basketball" needs to change. I know he was talked to already so he should be good this year.
I guess Zo is COLDBLOODED which comes in handy for crunch time. and we've seen him perform well closing games.

^
pretty much. the laid back "that's not about basketball" needs to change. I know he was talked to already so he should be good this year.
I guess Zo is COLDBLOODED which comes in handy for crunch time. and we've seen him perform well closing games.

This post sounds so familiar....

I don’t agree with the notion that Lonzo plays with a “don’t care what’s going on...let’s just go home” attitude. He is super active and alert. Gets his hands on so many balls in the lane. That alone proves he is super engaged, he just doesn’t show it like say a draymond type of guy.

Kobe had absolutely no personality outside of basketball when he played, either.

I guess that made him and the Lakers unmarketable, huh?

gif]

Kobe had absolutely no personality outside of basketball when he played, either.

I guess that made him and the Lakers unmarketable, huh?
michael jordan had no personality either but it didnt matter hes one of the greats of all time just like kobe

their games made them marketable

zo? we gon compare zo to them?

I don’t really care that he lacks personality on the court but he has to stop getting punked by Jamal Murray and he needs to have his teammates back in skirmishes this season.

Bron will have Zo's mindset right by opening night.

Last edited:
Offseason fun.

Projections for 18-19:

Pts/Rebs/Asts
Lebron: 25/8/5
Ingram: 19/5/4
Kuzma: 17/8/3
Ball: 12/7/10
Hart: 13/6/3

Why not? I’m sure he misses the competition , It will be fun to watch until Dahntay Jones steps under him

The only way Kobe joins the big 3 is if guys like KG, T-Mac, Pierce join him

Still I couldn’t imagine him doing it

The only way Kobe joins the big 3 is if guys like KG, T-Mac, Pierce join him

Still I couldn’t imagine him doing it
I could picture it if it means he gets a percentage of the company. His name alone would raise the leagues stock drastically

Back
Top Bottom