**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

exactly ^

cant rely on guys like lance and caruso. lonzo is going to have the best plus minus after lebron IMO. he no longer have the tremendous pressure to carry the franchise and score in bunches.

he can ease in and do his 10 pts 7 rebs 7 assts a game, setting the tone and playing excellent D. Thats all they need from him. If his shot miraculously improves this season, then the league (minus the warriors) will have a problem imho.

8 quarters is enough for me. In fact 2 was enough but wasn’t tryin to get flamed

Zubac ain’t it. Dudes been here 3 years and still couldnt score over breanna Stewart in the post. He has put on zero muscle since he’s been here. I can already tell you he’s lazy and has no passion

KCP need to check himself back into jail. One of the lowest IQ players I ever seen. Y’all remember his press conference last year? Dude was struggling to formulate basic sentences. I seen enough

Lance shouldn’t even have been signed to begin with because of his domestic violence charges. His game is trash too. He a mouth piece and that’s it. Useless

Beasley a rip off ty dolla sign. Dude couldn’t even crack a starting lineup for the guangdong tigers. No way he deserve a bench spot for even the Charlotte bobcats

Ingram got the best and worst genetics at the same time. Dude can eat as much as he wants without gaining weight. Let’s face it, dude can do several things at a decent level but will never be dominant at one thing. He needs to stay his *** in the corner and just catch and shoot 3s and be a slasher. Anything else and he’s garbage

McGee really out here taking jump shots ???i rather Chris McGee suit up at center than see Javale do that again. Luke shoulda benched his *** right after that. Dude need to stay at the rim for the entire shot clock and do nothin else besides oops and put backs.

Kuzma clearly ain’t learn a damn thing from kobe. I ain’t ever seen worse shot selection since... 2015 kobe. Meanwhile watch Tatum display some actual moves from the mamba. Sickening.

Svi is clearly the next Sasha. White dudes who got the strap in practice but ain’t got **** in the games. Played us.

The coaching staff is all idiots. Rotations. Scheme. Hired a bunch of wildcat dummies.

Lebron, JHart, and Rondo get a pass for now

Everybody else is irrelevant .

8 quarters is enough for me. In fact 2 was enough but wasn’t tryin to get flamed

Zubac ain’t it. Dudes been here 3 years and still couldnt score over breanna Stewart in the post. He has put on zero muscle since he’s been here. I can already tell you he’s lazy and has no passion

KCP need to check himself back into jail. One of the lowest IQ players I ever seen. Y’all remember his press conference last year? Dude was struggling to formulate basic sentences. I seen enough

Lance shouldn’t even have been signed to begin with because of his domestic violence charges. His game is trash too. He a mouth piece and that’s it. Useless

Beasley a rip off ty dolla sign. Dude couldn’t even crack a starting lineup for the guangdong tigers. No way he deserve a bench spot for even the Charlotte bobcats

Ingram got the best and worst genetics at the same time. Dude can eat as much as he wants without gaining weight. Let’s face it, dude can do several things at a decent level but will never be dominant at one thing. He needs to stay his *** in the corner and just catch and shoot 3s and be a slasher. Anything else and he’s garbage

McGee really out here taking jump shots ???i rather Chris McGee suit up at center than see Javale do that again. Luke shoulda benched his *** right after that. Dude need to stay at the rim for the entire shot clock and do nothin else besides oops and put backs.

Kuzma clearly ain’t learn a damn thing from kobe. I ain’t ever seen worse shot selection since... 2015 kobe. Meanwhile watch Tatum display some actual moves from the mamba. Sickening.

Svi is clearly the next Sasha. White dudes who got the strap in practice but ain’t got **** in the games. Played us.

The coaching staff is all idiots. Rotations. Scheme. Hired a bunch of wildcat dummies.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Put da henny down

Who are we tanking for this year?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom