**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who bamboozled us the most from this summer?

Ima have to go with Kuz and Svi.. :smh:

Co-sign on the Kuz=Clarkson comment.. hopefully its just bc its preseason..

And svi was supposed to be the white klay thompson

Kuzma's untradeable tho, he was mentored by Kobe and has the mamba mentality tho, future star tho.

Two preseason games is too soon to be making generalizations but I said this all offseason. Kuzma is a good bench player and will be an instant offense guy, that's it. I'd package him for a star in a heartbeat.

Nobody has sucked so far
It’s preseason what the ****s wrong with you guys?
They’re using this time to figure out how all the new pieces fit and how to play with each other

The only thing we know for sure is that Lonzo is a bust lol

So what if its preseason? you really gonna sit there and deny that Kuzma, Kcp, has been noticeably sorry these first 2 games? no where did I say get rid of them or give up on them.
Theres nothing wrong with pointing out anybody thats playing way below their capabilites, so relax your face.

but zubac... he dont have it... he's lucky Mo isnt ready to go yet.

So what if its preseason? you really gonna sit there and deny that Kuzma, Kcp, has been noticeably sorry these first 2 games? no where did I say get rid of them or give up on them.
Theres nothing wrong with pointing out anybody thats playing way below their capabilites, so relax your face.

but zubac... he dont have it... he's lucky Mo isnt ready to go yet.

:rofl:

It’s preseason where minutes are crazy, rotations and lineups are funky, coaches experimenting, players playing with certain teammates for the first time EVER......etc etc .

Blazers game is really where we should focus. not these meaningless games with the Nuggets.
or at least wait for the GSW preseason series. Not that those matter either.

The overreactions are killing me :lol:

Can't wait for Wagner to get back on the court. Hopefully Mo & McGee can give us a solid 40 minutes combined at the 5. I prefer Kuz as a forward & Lebron doesn't wanna put that wear & tear from playing 5 on his body so the small ball experiment is looking ugly right now. Still, I think they can get away with 8-10 minutes of small ball a game.

Looking ahead, there's already a couple of centers I would like the Lakers to target on the trade market. Probably wouldn't happen until December though.

I wouldn't want to wear out LeBron or Kuzma as the backup center during the regular season, and Zubac and SuperCoolBeas ain't the answer either.

The overreactions are nuts in here :lol:

Man if Lakers can get AD he gonna straight eat, McGee is looking like borderline all star out there. Based on everyone going crazy Kuz, KCP, Zu for AD :lol:

Reactions: DLF
qd6it0xb31q11.jpg

The overreactions are nuts in here :lol:

Man if Lakers can get AD he gonna straight eat, McGee is looking like borderline all star out there. Based on everyone going crazy Kuz, KCP, Zu for AD :lol:
Remember svi is on the ****list too. Add him in there.

Beasley a rip off ty dolla sign. Dude couldn’t even crack a starting lineup for the guangdong tigers. No way he deserve a bench spot for even the Charlotte bobcats

Ingram got the best and worst genetics at the same time. Dude can eat as much as he wants without gaining weight. Let’s face it, dude can do several things at a decent level but will never be dominant at one thing. He needs to stay his *** in the corner and just catch and shoot 3s and be a slasher. Anything else and he’s garbage

Got the smoke for everybody :lol:

The player I really want is WCS.

Rookie contract about to expire, Sac has too many bigs and not enough minutes. If I could swoop him for a 2nd at the deadline I would be all over it.

You’re buggin. And sleepin on gelo ball. They can get him for pennies and lock up a chip.

Is there a reason why they holding out on lebron's authenic nike jersey? but they got kobe one lol

makes me emotional whenever I see Bron and RR show love to each other.
These are two of the best basketball minds and are hyper competitive. The
fact that they NOW respect each other FOR REAL is a big deal because I
thought the Rondo vs everybody dynamic might be an issue but looks like
either Luke or Bron got the team happy for now.

TLDR: I'm glad the right people are buying in...

Back
Top Bottom