**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

20181002_203542.jpg

Fun game when the starters were in. Hart needs to start. Kuz is playing too fast out there. Lance is pure comedy but has his place out there. Y'all outside your rabbit *** minds talking about trading Zo. Dude hasn't played a second on the floor with Bron yet. R-E-L-A-X.

8 quarters is enough for me. In fact 2 was enough but wasn’t tryin to get flamed

Zubac ain’t it. Dudes been here 3 years and still couldnt score over breanna Stewart in the post. He has put on zero muscle since he’s been here. I can already tell you he’s lazy and has no passion

KCP need to check himself back into jail. One of the lowest IQ players I ever seen. Y’all remember his press conference last year? Dude was struggling to formulate basic sentences. I seen enough

Lance shouldn’t even have been signed to begin with because of his domestic violence charges. His game is trash too. He a mouth piece and that’s it. Useless

Beasley a rip off ty dolla sign. Dude couldn’t even crack a starting lineup for the guangdong tigers. No way he deserve a bench spot for even the Charlotte bobcats

Ingram got the best and worst genetics at the same time. Dude can eat as much as he wants without gaining weight. Let’s face it, dude can do several things at a decent level but will never be dominant at one thing. He needs to stay his *** in the corner and just catch and shoot 3s and be a slasher. Anything else and he’s garbage

McGee really out here taking jump shots ???i rather Chris McGee suit up at center than see Javale do that again. Luke shoulda benched his *** right after that. Dude need to stay at the rim for the entire shot clock and do nothin else besides oops and put backs.

Kuzma clearly ain’t learn a damn thing from kobe. I ain’t ever seen worse shot selection since... 2015 kobe. Meanwhile watch Tatum display some actual moves from the mamba. Sickening.

Svi is clearly the next Sasha. White dudes who got the strap in practice but ain’t got **** in the games. Played us.

The coaching staff is all idiots. Rotations. Scheme. Hired a bunch of wildcat dummies.

Lebron, JHart, and Rondo get a pass for now

Everybody else is irrelevant .

You sober, bruh?

Hot take heaven up in here. Anywho, I said it would be crucial to keep at least one of Lopez/Randle because the fa market was super thin at C. Maginka have done a lot of good work but they really goofed this one up, Brook was practically begging to stay talking about discounts and accepting whatever role. Not taking care of that is as bad as not having a real backup pg last year.

And Luke keeps talking about wanting kuz to do what Randle did last year :rolleyes. Kuz is clearly nowhere near capable of that and you kept treating Randle like dog **** when he was here. Randle said it was by far the hardest year in his career :frown:

Lopez...if only...

Is Tariq Black still available? He was serviceable for rebounds and defense...

lopez would've been nice. he's really what the team need- a big man who can stretch the floor but i can see why he wasn't re-signed. we've all seen how fast they want to push that pace-BroLo may not fit or will get limited minutes.

lakers should've went after ex laker Ed Davis tho- he's practically perfect for this team. he's like Javale without the extra goof.

I'm not worried about kcp. His inconsistency won't hurt if he's off the bench and his good games will stand out more. He'll improve but it's not like he's the difference between wins and losses

Can’t believe we went into the season with only McGee as our real center. Kuzma at center didn’t work after 2 quarters

And trade zo?? Hell no. He’s the key to this. I’d trade Ingram and or Kuzma before I trade Zo. Kuzma might really be “big clarkson”

yeah, KCP has always been streaky-not worried with preseason rust but hopefully his effort on D isn't an indication of how his season will go.

wow, everyone pressing the PANIC button this early? REMEMBER. It will be a rough first half of the season.
CHILL.

We're not trading nobody. CHILL.

I'm not worried about kcp. His inconsistency won't hurt if he's off the bench and his good games will stand out more. He'll improve but it's not like he's the difference between wins and losses

Well that's the major issue will he be off the bench or will Bron wield that hammer and make sure his client starts?

Well that's the major issue will he be off the bench or will Bron wield that hammer and make sure his client starts?
No way. He did his client a service by getting him a big contract for one year. If he didn’t, the way this market was he would have been lucky to get the minimum. It’s all on him now.

Sport Gods are coming together for LA,

Rams - Undefeated
Dodgers- Playoffs
Next up will be Lakers turn
I’m not not a Rams damn but if I were. I wouldn’t trust them quite yet especially this season. I think they play like 3 teams that made the playoffs or are good. (Saints/Chiefs/Eagles).

Who bamboozled us the most from this summer?

Ima have to go with Kuz and Svi.. :smh:

Co-sign on the Kuz=Clarkson comment.. hopefully its just bc its preseason..

And svi was supposed to be the white klay thompson

Who bamboozled us the most from this summer?

Ima have to go with Kuz and Svi.. :smh:

Co-sign on the Kuz=Clarkson comment.. hopefully its just bc its preseason..

And svi was supposed to be the white klay thompson
Svi gets a pass bc he was our second second rounder. Kuzma is it for me. He bamboozled us into not wanting to trade him for a superstar lol

Damn Javale looking like an integral part of this team... best player by far the first 2 games.
Blocks, rebounds, dunks... he has been impressive.

Team looking like they can score in waves. Just gotta clean it up... specially with defensive help and rotations.

kuzma, kcp, zubac has sucked @$s so far...

Nobody has sucked so far
It’s preseason what the ****s wrong with you guys?
They’re using this time to figure out how all the new pieces fit and how to play with each other

The only thing we know for sure is that Lonzo is a bust lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom