**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Your gut is kinda dumb tho.

Props for waiting til he's 20 to decide if he's worthy of not. Every player is a star by the time they turn 20. Every one of em.

Your gut is kinda dumb tho.

Props for waiting til he's 20 to decide if he's worthy of not. Every player is a star by the time they turn 20. Every one of em.
The crow is marinating bro. Don't worry, as soon as Russell is shipped outta town, I'll make sure to remind you why he ain't a superstar and why he may not even be better than Nick Van Exel and Terrell Brandon.

btw...I thought you said you would block me?

Last edited:
Stu Lantz brought up time and time again during the 4th quarter that this team has no Alpha. He knows it, Luke knows it, Mitch knows it, and even DLo knows it (in spite of his desperate attempts to act like he's the leader running the show on this team lol).

DLo is an AVERAGE player, that's it. And because he is, he ain't gonna last as a Laker. 
Dude enough already...DLO is 20 trying to be that alpha smh stop talking like dlo is 25

We had an alpha for the last 3 years and we weren't winning ****

Our team is currently trying to build an identity, it's going to have some growing pains
Whether or not DLo becomes a star, who knows
We have BI, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, and others who are part of the team and need to be developed too
When there's a chance to improve without losing much, I have faith in Mitch for making the improvements
Rome wasn't built in a day
Just sit back, relax, grab a beer or two, and enjoy the games.

I think he was just tired by the end thanks to Mozzy not playing well and no Tarik/Nance.

pretty sure the Kings would prefer to get Clarkson (but so would the 76ers) and multiple picks
Free up the front court for trill, papajohns and skal

Knew boogie would get brought up again after that 55pt game

Don't need anything to happen

Last edited:
giphy.gif

even if you hate boogie, you wouldn't even take him for clarkson+mozgov?? :rofl: (yes I know there's no way in hell that deal happens)

My QB just had the same diagnosis. I'm getting real lucky this year with stuff. :lol:

Rest him as long as it takes, do not rush the kid back, do not risk further damage. Please.

Some bad news
The MRI was inconclusive due to swelling and is being called a bone bruise for now

They still may see a tear or more serious damage on Sunday when they have another MRI

Back
Top Bottom