**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dlo nothing special. He’ll get 8 pts next game. We traded him so y’all can have your precious kaaaaang

9c5f98a547070b9bcb0031ae8b813d3fd0e25c5ea3a3873dae3158828235952a.jpg

Last edited:
Down 6. We made like 3 or 4 stops. Just missed WIDE open 3s. One by Kcp. One by hart. One by Kuzma. Turnover by Ball.

Then on other end Dudley hits contested 2. D’lo a contested 3. Game over.

Matter of hitting open 3s at end of games

I woke up at 2am to watch the replay of this game...

Needless to say I wish I would have stayed asleep...SMH

There is no reason for us to be this bad shooting freethrows. No reason.

This defense is horrible all of the sudden. No rotations at all.

we better win 4 straight bruh. I'm heated.
What a wasted effort for Zo. He only has 1 or 2 of those every 6 months. We wasted it!!
nah, Zo is just showing he's dependable in any case. He does anything and everything...
Not gonna lie, watching Fox tear it up makes me die inside a little bit every day.

Reactions: DLF
we better win 4 straight bruh. I'm heated.

nah, Zo is just showing he's dependable in any case. He does anything and everything...
Not gonna lie, watching Fox tear it up makes me die inside a little bit every day.
Nah man. Fox has green light all day. Ball on mich shorter leash. Plus he had no summer to work on game. If zo can improve his finishes around the hoop by 30 percent and his dribble by 25 percent he can be very good

Nah man. Fox has green light all day. Ball on mich shorter leash. Plus he had no summer to work on game. If zo can improve his finishes around the hoop by 30 percent and his dribble by 25 percent he can be very good

So Zo with a green light is as good as Fox? Lol
I’ll check back with you next season when Zo’s on another team and had a full offseason to work on his game.

So what’s our record with and without BI in the lineup? He’s missed a bunch of games already

it's not even that I'm worried about bro... it's just the ease and confidence Fox plays with. Not really surprised since he's been doing that since college
but to see the 2nd year progress, that kid is for real too.
I'm still all in for Zo for sure, we all know the kid's special.

Are defense is REAL sus when we don't have both Mcgee/Chandler playing, you add in BI being out & you get Jared dudley cooking us SMFH.

Also i understand bron's role and he's not gonna expend too much effort on defense, but this dude literally doesn't even try on some possessions, Even in close games. Like atleast attempt to get back or make a switch,
Box out etc etc smh.

BTW idk if anyone noticed this but lance has been pretty consistent shooting the rock this year from three & midrange, I think he deserves more minutes & KCP should be the one getting moved for a guy who could play the 4/5

Btwn Hart, Lance, Ball, & Ingram we have enough guys who can guard the PG/SG position & Lance is shooting better than KCP & is much better handling the ball & creating.

Back
Top Bottom