**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DyIeermVYAALgCC.jpg

tbh he is a few months older than Tatum and has better stats - subjective due to role but it's his lackadaisical nature that turns people off

if he plays with that swagger he had after he dunked on brewer people would be hyped

I absolutely think this is part of it, i'll come into these threads & see BI catching a bunch of ****, only to check the stats & see he was like 6/11 with 18 points or something.

Reactions: OTG
Don't know if BI is showcasing himself to leave or to stay lol
Considering its not up to the Lakers brass who goes or stays.

He’s due for a contract soon. Wouldn’t surprise me if he wants to be out of Lebron’s spotlight and do his own thing.

I absolutely think this is part of it, i'll come into these threads & see BI catching a bunch of ****, only to check the stats & see he was like 6/11 with 18 points or something.
1000000% So funny, I’ve mention me and my co worker went over the stats for him and Kuz. My co worker was surprise to see BI numbers. Media and some Lakers fans just overrate Kuz at times.

Funny how early y'all wanted to keep Kuz and Hart and now it's pretty much flipped to Zo and BI. Being a 'dog' only can do so much.

Back
Top Bottom