**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I need to see a lot of cuts.

This game tonight, preseason or not, was pathetic

74-132 😂😂😂

Double digit loss incoming opening night vs the Big Bad TWolves.

Breakdown of the 2-4 Lakers roster that needs Major upgrades

Non-Tradeable Assets:

Bron- dependable

AD - dependable

Reaves - dependable

Knecht - already dependable

The Expendables

DLo - open for business during the reg season. Closed during the playoffs

Rui - average player during reg season. Below average player during the playoffs. Little to no improvement since 2022.

Reddish - "if only he can be half the player Devean George was"

Vando - "the best ability is availability." Everyone in my 40-and-over league can shoot better.

Wood - "the best ability is availability. "

Castleton - "if only he can be half the center Travis Knight was"

Max Lewis - "Who?"

JHS - Junior High School player deluxe

Put em on a PIP

Christie - the Kamala Harris of the Lakers. 3 years in and we still don't know who he is and what kind of player we got.

Vincent - how long before he's on the injured list?

Hayes - His future success as an impact big in this league hinges upon Redick's ability to develop him

Bronny - G-League here we come!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your 2025 Los Angeles Lakers :lol:

Last edited:
If you don't *profanity* stop playing.
🤣🤣😂

No AD, no Bron, no AR, no Rui, no DLo, not even Knecht or Vincent.
😂😂😂😂😂
Excuses or reasons?
:lol:

No Bron, no AD, no Rui, no DLo, no Westside, no Gabe....still does not excuse the fact they lost by 60. Lakers shouldn't have lost by that big a margin had this squad possessed any real talent 5 thru 15

Even with all dem you just named who didnt play tonight, it's still gonna be a L vs Minny.

There is nothing impressive enough about this roster to make one think they could actually compete in the Westerm Conference pkayoffs except for Westisde Knecht, AD, Bron, and Hillbilly Kobe aka White Mamba aka AR-15 aka The future All-stAR.

Last edited:

I think Olivari will be cut, but when Wood returns and Koloko is cleared to return, I would cut Castleton from his two-way and sign Olivari. He's shown enough as a shooter and even pesky defender to warrant a two-way.

Back
Top Bottom