**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

During his meeting with the Knicks, Kristaps Porzingis indicated he wouldn’t re-sign with the Pelicans if dealt there, per sources. It doesn’t matter with Dallas acquiring KP, but along with Lonzo Ball, that’s two young players not thrilled about possibly playing in New Orleans.

KP gone be a free agent in 2020 now too. If a deal gets done for AD cool if not roll the cap space over.

If Lakers trade Ingram/Lonzo/Kuz/Zubac/1 Pick for AD i'll be extremely pissed

LeBron needs to talk some sense into Magic (yeah right) and tell him we should hold off until summer and try to snag Klay or Kawhi

Lonzo
Klay/Kawhi
Ingram
Lebron
Zubac
Plus Kuz/Hart

is way better than

Rondo
Stephenson
Lebron
AD
McGee
Plus Nobody

During his meeting with the Knicks, Kristaps Porzingis indicated he wouldn’t re-sign with the Pelicans if dealt there, per sources. It doesn’t matter with Dallas acquiring KP, but along with Lonzo Ball, that’s two young players not thrilled about possibly playing in New Orleans.
And the Pelicans brass are banking on Ainge trading Tatum this summer.

Hilarity ensues.

Reactions: DLF
If Lakers trade Ingram/Lonzo/Kuz/Zubac/1 Pick for AD i'll be extremely pissed

LeBron needs to talk some sense into Magic (yeah right) and tell him we should hold off until summer and try to snag Klay or Kawhi

Lonzo
Klay/Kawhi
Ingram
Lebron
Zubac
Plus Kuz/Hart

is way better than

Rondo
Stephenson
Lebron
AD
McGee
Plus Nobody
But remember this move is not for this year. This year is a wash

Next year you can still get Klay. Or Kyrie.

Rondo
Klay
LeBron
James
Deandre Jordan

Kyrie
Hart
LeBron
AD
Jordan

Plus now we can have two teams to root for: lakers and pelicans

KP gone be a free agent in 2020 now too. If a deal gets done for AD cool if not roll the cap space over.

You don’t think Cuban got some sort of back channel assurance that KP will resign with them? I think he did similar to NO learning that KP wouldn’t stay in NO long term

But remember this move is not for this year. This year is a wash

Next year you can still get Klay. Or Kyrie.

Rondo
Klay
LeBron
James
Deandre Jordan

Kyrie
Hart
LeBron
AD
Jordan

Plus now we can have two teams to root for: lakers and pelicans

We can only get Klay or Kyrie if they decide to take less than the max, signing AD we give up that Super Max spot, if thats the case why not just wait for 2020 when you can ask Davis to take less than the max and then you can keep whatever kids you think are good and trade the rest.

I think if they force AD to sit out the rest of the year it will make them more desirable

We can only get Klay or Kyrie if they decide to take less than the max, signing AD we give up that Super Max spot, if thats the case why not just wait for 2020 when you can ask Davis to take less than the max and then you can keep whatever kids you think are good and trade the rest.
understandable but i still think you gotta go for AD now and try to add another high talent in 2020

We’d have 30 in cap. Klay Max is 32. 2 mill ain’t that much.

Damn, that KP trade happened quick!

I like it when they are shockers like that, rather than these long drawn out trade requests. Those joints feel like agony. Rip the bandage off Demps!

Uir.gif

Back
Top Bottom