**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

NO would be a great place for him. If the rumored package is true (Kuz, Ingram and him) then transition would be easier. Since he'll ne under the radar he can weed out the distractions and just focus on his game.
thats actually pretty true

hell be playing with the same team just different location :rofl:

no idea what's holding the trade back.. probably has to be finding a third team.. maybe for picks

Word from Zo’s “camp,” and I don’t know why Zo has a camp when it’s clearly just Lavar, but anyway, they said that’s NO isnt a spot where Zo would like to play, so maybe they are looking for a 3rd team?

Who cares what Zo wants? I like Zo alot but he's a injury prone second year player. What's he gonna do, hold out? He's not good enough to have leverage to make any type of demands

NO trying to milk us now, EFF THAT.
I hate our young core but if they havent accepted the farm then they are just screwing with us.
Whats annoying about these trades is that when they dont fall through, you have to go in to "there there" mode cus feelings are gonna be hurt
ex: Lamar Odom

these dumb kids are fragile, I think we have reached the most critical part of the season.

odom_trade.jpg

The Knicks could also trade their kids and draft picks for Davis in the summer too. Gahdammie.

NO would be a great place for him. If the rumored package is true (Kuz, Ingram and him) then transition would be easier. Since he'll ne under the radar he can weed out the distractions and just focus on his game.

How can he weed out the distractions if the main distraction is his Daddy?

How can he weed out the distractions if the main distraction is his Daddy?
Daddy is only relevant because his son is in LA. Going to Nola, is like going to purgatory. In the NBA circles and that includes the media, no one will give a damn about Lavar or Lonzo.

Also, looks like his working on his next cash cow- LaMelo

I don't know what he talkin bout :lol:
lmaooo mental lapse i guess

only people in the way is Ainge/BOS
but like i said RP/AD finally came out and explicitly stated he's a rental to anywhere he goes.. thus his value drops a lot (from other teams)
lakers still offering the farm after that is a hell of a deal

NO gotta stop being salty and just rip off the bandaid lol

Daddy is only relevant because his son is in LA. Going to Nola, is like going to purgatory. In the NBA circles and that includes the media, no one will give a damn about Lavar or Lonzo.

Also, looks like his working on his next cash cow- LaMelo

Lavar hasn't said anything this season though...

He'll just get louder in NO.

Word from Zo’s “camp,” and I don’t know why Zo has a camp when it’s clearly just Lavar, but anyway, they said that’s NO isnt a spot where Zo would like to play, so maybe they are looking for a 3rd team?
Oh word Magic will take that under consideration and still ship you to NO. Millenials. :smh:

Dude ain't even got a full season under his belt.

Back
Top Bottom