**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BonyTatteredCricket-size_restricted.gif

i think laker trade taking so long because they might be trying to find a third team lol

that first package that was offered was already damn good imo

i think laker trade taking so long because they might be trying to find a third team lol

that first package that was offered was already damn good imo
Send Kcp to philly for their first rounder and send that to NOLA too

Mark Cuban just got away with robbery.

Ehhhh, I dunno. KP is a big risk. He's a 7ft 3 player with a long injury history whose gonna want to get paid soon. We're all assuming he's gonna be the player he was before when they're no guarantee of that. You couple that with the fact that KP might not have re-signed and I get why they traded him.

That being said, I have ZERO faith in the Knicks organization to no screw this whole thing up. :lol:They're putting alot of faith in their ability to land 2 max players this offseason (and hopefully drafting Zion) and I don't see it.

Last edited:
We clearly gave these fools a damn smorgasbord of options and they still didn’t bite

Idk if it’s Demps or his superiors, but NO seems very reluctant to deal with us. I mean damn, we offered our best case offer already

Ehhhh, I dunno. KP is a big risk. He's a 7ft 3 player with a long injury history whose gonna want to get paid soon. We're all assuming he's gonna be the player he was before when they're no guarantee of that. You couple that with the fact that KP might not have re-signed and I get why they traded him.

That being said, I have ZERO faith in the Knicks organization to no screw this whole thing up. :lol:They're putting alot of faith in their ability to land 2 max players this offseason (and hopefully drafting Zion) and I don't see it.

What other injury besides the ACL did he have?

We clearly gave these fools a damn smorgasbord of options and they still didn’t bite

Idk if it’s Demps or his superiors, but NO seems very reluctant to deal with us. I mean damn, we offered our best case offer already
tbh i think the deal may be done they just lagging on making it official.

dont think BOS is as wet to try to make them wait because since NY has two max slots now it makes Kyrie leaving WAY more possible lol can't lose tatum for AD to walk then Kyrie walks lol

That deal can be there in the summer. No rush to do it now.
Sure is, but why put this dark cloud over the entire fanbase head? Unless, they know for a fact that Tatum is guaranteed to be available -which is stupid because AD through his agent is on record that he's adamant in signing with the Lakers- then you're just being inefficient.

tbh i think the deal may be done they just lagging on making it official.

dont think BOS is as wet to try to make them wait because since NY has two max slots now it makes Kyrie leaving WAY more possible lol can't lose tatum for AD to walk then Kyrie walks lol
Yup. What if Kyrie makes it known that he's going to New York before Boston can make a trade? ADs trade value tanks.

The fact that they put AD will walk from any team no matter what on vinyl took a lot of leverage from NO

Now that NY did this, that Kyrie/KD in NY talk is gonna have to take Tatum off the table lol

NO just gotta stop fronting and make the deal already
Maybe they're trying to get a 3rd team that'll give NO a bit more

Word from Zo’s “camp,” and I don’t know why Zo has a camp when it’s clearly just Lavar, but anyway, they said that’s NO isnt a spot where Zo would like to play, so maybe they are looking for a 3rd team?

i read that PHX or ORL might be the ones might get involved if that's the case

PHX has the Bron/James Jones connection

Word from Zo’s “camp,” and I don’t know why Zo has a camp when it’s clearly just Lavar, but anyway, they said that’s NO isnt a spot where Zo would like to play, so maybe they are looking for a 3rd team?
NO would be a great place for him. If the rumored package is true (Kuz, Ingram and him) then transition would be easier. Since he'll ne under the radar he can weed out the distractions and just focus on his game.

NO trying to milk us now, EFF THAT.
I hate our young core but if they havent accepted the farm then they are just screwing with us.
Whats annoying about these trades is that when they dont fall through, you have to go in to "there there" mode cus feelings are gonna be hurt
ex: Lamar Odom

these dumb kids are fragile, I think we have reached the most critical part of the season.

Back
Top Bottom