**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wouldn’t even be mad if we don’t get AD now.

When kyrie leaves and Boston is out from including tatum, we can lower our offer and keep ball

Mavs are potentially where we wanted to be. Two young studs (assuming KP healthy) with one on rookie contract and cap space in 2020.

Instead we had 3 straight #2 picks and turned them into players we can’t even trade.

Meanwhile the following year, the number 2 pick is an all star his rookie season (at least should be)

There was some rumbling earlier about the Knicks buying out Deandre Jordan.

He needs to come to the show immediately! Jevale is outta gas. Not sure what Tyson has left. Zu shaky.

Last edited:
Mavs are potentially where we wanted to be. Two young studs (assuming KP healthy) with one on rookie contract and cap space in 2020.

Instead we had 3 straight #2 picks and turned them into players we can’t even trade.

Meanwhile the following year, the number 2 pick is an all star his rookie season (at least should be)

Luck of the draw man. We lucked into even having all those picks.

Then we were unlucky to miss KAT and Simmons and missed out on guys like Tatum, Mitchell, Fox, Porzingis, Booker.

If we flip these dudes for AD its all good

There was some rumbling earlier about the Knicks buying out Deandre Jordan.

He needs to come to the show immediately! Jevale is outta gas. Not sure what Tyson has left. Zu shaky.
Have you seen DJ play at all this year? It aint been good

Javale definitely having a better season

Don’t get why people keep saying NO still wants to wait for BOS when AD said to the public he a rental.

Brown rozier and two mid-late picks in a WEAK draft better than the lakers farm?

The Lakers offer is going to be available in the summer. It's smart of the Pelicans to wait when the draft pick order is settled and roster spots are open for a bigger trade.

The Lakers offer is going to be available in the summer. It's smart of the Pelicans to wait when the draft pick order is settled and roster spots are open for a bigger trade.
Everyone says that but I feel like the lakers would offer less after that idk lol

It's Anthony Davis. LeBron would knock out Magic if he didn't empty the chamber for him.

But Magic told them they won’t be in a bidding war with Boston and will move on to other FAs this summer. Who knows if it’s just talk though

Have you seen DJ play at all this year? It aint been good

Javale definitely having a better season

You've also seen a lot of guys play for Rick Carlisle and be like "yo F this, trade me!"

He's fine.

DJ > Javale.

We've seen the best of Javale already. He was good but he has never sustained it over 82 games and its showing now.

Like since he’s a rental Boston wouldn’t offer Tatum so therefore Lakers would offer less methinks

Like since he’s a rental Boston wouldn’t offer Tatum so therefore Lakers would offer less methinks
I think it would be contingent on Kyrie re-signing with the Celtics. If he's locked up, I could see Ainge trading Tatum and daring Davis to leave Kyrie in his prime.

tenor.gif

I noticed not one Luke hater said a thing about that Kidd rumor today from Bleacher Report. Y’all regret it now huh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom