**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DSJ, Knox, Frankie, Robinson, Trier, own 2019 lotto pick (top 5 pick?), own 2021 pick, two Mavs picks.
Only thing appealing about that is top 5 pick. But still id take the laker farm. Proven NBA talent. Would have to be Zion tho but still

Zion would fill seats but NOP would have a really solid young core lol

DSJ, Knox, Frankie, Robinson, Trier, own 2019 lotto pick (top 5 pick?), own 2021 pick, two Mavs picks.
I think it has to be the #1 pick. Not the best draft imo. And Frankie ain’t it. Knox is cool. I guess the allure would be the picks. But that doesn’t seem all that great to me. Depends how demps values those players I guess.

1299988922584.jpg

Bogdan, Green, Marcus, and maybe spencer seem interesting but idk

I like Knox, Robinson and the lotto pick this year. I could see DSJ developing into a good starter, Frankie is a decent third guard.

Yes. Games are watchable now.

Amazing how frustrating it is to hear national media members talk about the lakers coaches and players

Like they will talk about how bad we have played since LeBron is out...while forgetting that rondo went out too, and Kuzma got hurt the very next game, and McGee had pneumonia and was winded a lot...then kuz came back and got hurt again. Then zo got hurt etc. I would have LOVED to see this team fully healthy since day one. We woulda been 3rd in west. No doubt in my mind. Oh well

Let’s get this done pelicans. Can’t wait for waived players. Hopefully we can build a solid 8 man rotation come playoffs

Rondo
Hart
LeBron
Ad
McGee
Mathews
Chandler
Lance

Will either be very good or just god awful lol

Back
Top Bottom