**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

C310FD34-15E1-4362-B4C5-5F5046A04946.jpeg

So whats the hold up with AD? possibly looking for a 3rd team or holding out to see if a better deal comes by before deadline

So whats the hold up with AD? possibly looking for a 3rd team or holding out to see if a better deal comes by before deadline
Man, I'm starting to think the package is not what these are reports are saying, like it's not BI, ZO,, Kuz, Zubac and 1st. There's no way you can decline that package at all, especially for a team on a rebuild.

Man, I'm starting to think the package is not what these are reports are saying, like it's not BI, ZO,, Kuz, Zubac and 1st. There's no way you can decline that package at all, especially for a team on a rebuild.
I agree...they are all probaly avaliable tho

Yup. And if that was 1 offer, how do you have 4 other offers that even compare? And if they didn’t accept that on sight then either they have no intention to make a deal or the offer never existed.

It’s most likely 5 variations with 1 main young dude (BI, Kuz, Zo) and fillers included in each. I doubt the lakers want to include 2 of the 3. Cause even 2 + Zu would be a great deal for the pels considering their lack of leverage.

Yup. And if that was 1 offer, how do you have 4 other offers that even compare? And if they didn’t accept that on sight then either they have no intention to make a deal or the offer never existed.

It’s most likely 5 variations with 1 main young dude (BI, Kuz, Zo) and fillers included in each. I doubt the lakers want to include 2 of the 3. Cause even 2 + Zu would be a great deal for the pels considering their lack of leverage.
Has to be a variation from the Big 3 plus Hart and/or Zu. I'd imagine they still want to compete for a playoff spot and trading the whole damn lineup even with AD pretty much eliminates any chances.

Makes me feel good we have the opportunity to at least keep one -BBB, Ingram or Zu.

I still don’t believe Randle is a starter.
Not a fan of short centers who can’t protect the rim. Dont get me wrong, he was the right draft pick and he’s a great player but losing him doesn’t keep me up at night.

Dlo is an entirely different story :frown:

I still don’t believe Randle is a starter.
Not a fan of short centers who can’t protect the rim. Dont get me wrong, he was the right draft pick and he’s a great player but losing him doesn’t keep me up at night.

Dlo is an entirely different story :frown:

How does Kuzma protect the rim playing the same position?

DLo wouldn’t be an all star if he was a laker.. fans and media crucified dude for his eyebrows and the nick young incident ..luckily he got a fresh start in Brooklyn, playing for a great coach in Kenny Atkinson, and as the feature player of the nets.

But even with such a good situation he barely became an all star (not dismissing his play, he’s played well, but he’s not yet a top tier player). He still has to work on his game and get to the line a lot more (he too often settles for midrange jumpers and doesn’t drive.. sound familiar?).. but he’s still only 22 and looks like he has a good work ethic so he will certainly continue to improve

But if he was a laker he wouldn’t be this good..and we’d be trying to figure out if it’s worth extending him and giving him 20M + a year. Most likely we’d probably trade him or let him walk. Similar to Randle.

Back
Top Bottom