**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Obvious from day one, even before the Klutch connect that AD is a Lebron groupie. lol

FD2DF45B-E12C-4EB1-9A7D-E7887063FFA7.png

**** the Pelicans....

Give them Zubac, KCP, Hart, Kuz and number 1 pick and lets end this.

If i'm Magic i'm pulling off that godfather deal and telling them, go see what else is out there, and come back if you serious.

At this point no reason we shouldn't get to keep AT LEAST 1 of the 3 young guys (Lonzo/Ingram/Kuz) **** it i'm going to be greedy and try to keep 2.

Magic needs to know that someone will come in the off-season and don't make a desperate play for AD. KD/KLAY/KYRIE/KAWHI we can get one of these guys
NO go see what else is out there, when you come back you get one less player. Enough with the games, **** or get off the pot.

yeah i think the deal can get readjusted now

AD value has dropped and no other team is going to be able to match anything close to the young talent Lakers have

esp now that BOS seems to be out of the picture. Kyrie is weird and it's been made adamantly clear that AD wants no parts of going to BOS

Brown+Rozier+two mid-late picks in a weak draft < Kuz or BI/hart/Zo/Zu

We better hope Magic doesn’t give them that offer now. But I still think it’s on the table, that’s how badly he wants AD now

believe that would be fair right?

on record saying everywhere including BOS is a rental so that takes leveage away from NO and Lakers biggest trade competitor

NY dont have much to offer besides that pick
NO would be stupid to wait to see if that pick becomes no. 1
the longer the way the less they'll get for him

We better hope Magic doesn’t give them that offer now. But I still think it’s on the table, that’s how badly he wants AD now
ideally would keep one of them but idk man might have to play hard ball.
its logical to trade AD now cuz it would be too much mayhem to wait until the summer now.
having him still on the team with all this noise plus hes making it abundantly clear that he will walk from anywhere lol

NOP didn't make the most out of this opportunity. Now the Lakers will have all the leverage when they trade
AD to another team as a rental. That's just incredibly stupid for them man... They could have asked for more
from LA 2 days ago and got it done.

PRIDE KILLS.

I’d definitely pull 1 or 2 Guys from that offer now :lol:
Most certainly we subtracting players now every day you delay. Kuz should now be off the table, Lonzo or BI after the weekend. This just showed the Pels aren't in the drivers seat anymore. Fans already started turning on him you have to move him sooner than later.

We could theoretically try and lessen the deal to keep one but if we try for a 3rd star this summer which I guess is the plan everybody else gotta go anyway.

complicated scenario..
waiting for the summer on NO end is dumb
all the NBA analysts better stop saying its the best move because BOS no longer has the best package lol
AD has all the leverage man

at this point i would try to keep Kuz or Zo because they would fit better than BI with Bron and AD

Kuz should now be off the table, Lonzo or BI after the weekend. This just showed the Pels aren't in the drivers seat anymore.
Kuz should be off for sure. Still think in the end you have to give up Zo or BI/Zu/Pick

Don’t lessen nothing...

No tricks need to be played.

Unload them all.

It’s going to be a 3-way deal.... I can feel it.
Lonzo or BI will he going to that 3rd team

Reactions: DLF
I wouldn't play with this. I would try to keep one between Zo, Kuz and BI and let everyone else go but if it comes to all 3....they go.

It's plain and simple. NOP f***** themselves on this one. They coulda milked us for anyone they want.
Now they're lucky if we give them 2 young star.

Back
Top Bottom