**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And I don't mean to sound cold or anything but if you are hurt and its affecting your game you have to sit. I know we are short handed but his shot has been trash since he has been hurt.

Anyone who played knows if your knees hurt, you can't bend properly and that will mess up the mechanics of the shot.

I can see the ending of this game right now:

We lead late in fourth. We start playing totally different the last 2 mins. Warriors win.

Have seen it dating back to year 1 with Luke.

Wake me up on Feb 7th please

Kuz can't get caught up like that especially to someone as big as boogie

You damn well make sure you're out of the restricted area or don't even try it. Honestly thought they were just gonna let boogie dunk it the Kuz comes flying in frame

Front office needs to put these dudes on the trading block every week to keep these dudes playing like this.

Demarcus should have been kicked out of this game. I think he is in Zu's head. Break out of it Zu. One bucket on could set him off...

And damn it Iggy killing us...

WTF is Lance Stephenson doin shootin a 3 in transition.. this ***** shoulda been benched after the first one

Basically Kuzma and zubac are no shows. Ball isn’t playing. And we competitive vs dubs

Replace Ingram with LeBron and zubac with Davis.

In other words, we ain’t missing much. Come on pels, accept our offer (the real offer of BI ball Kuzma zubac and 1st)

Back
Top Bottom