**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Was waiting for Mo as well he clearly brought energy to the team. I still stand behind Luke but at this point it’s because the lack of any better alternatives.

Another 4th qtr break down.

Really believe Mo should have came back in at some point.

Luke really likes to roll with a certain lineup too long and instead of putting the right person back in (Mo) we get Beasley and Lance....

Back to AD talk, this is a good read. I’m telling y’all Woj doesn’t have the sources the Lakers reporters have. It’s good to read that Pels are going to come back with a counter. Unless they ask for a god father trade or add any money for next year Magic should accept it.

I pray the Knicks get the first pick.

Once they sign Kyrie and KD. We can trade loadmanagement LeBron to them for Zion

Im pissed cuz I looked at the score (tried not to) and it was 89-88 and I got a lil false hope. I don't understand what Bron is doing. We need to go on a run to make the playoffs. Ain't no time to be missing games for "work load". You was just out a month. We probably win if he was out there.

Back to AD talk, this is a good read. I’m telling y’all Woj doesn’t have the sources the Lakers reporters have. It’s good to read that Pels are going to come back with a counter. Unless they ask for a god father trade or add any money for next year Magic should accept it.
Slick diss at woj.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom