**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Im pissed cuz I looked at the score (tried not to) and it was 89-88 and I got a lil false hope. I don't understand what Bron is doing. We need to go on a run to make the playoffs. Ain't no time to be missing games for "work load". You was just out a month. We probably win if he was out there.

Yup complete BS.. and he considered himself G.O.A.T
giphy.gif

I guarantee he'll be front and center playing in that meaningless all star game ignoring load management

Im pissed cuz I looked at the score (tried not to) and it was 89-88 and I got a lil false hope. I don't understand what Bron is doing. We need to go on a run to make the playoffs. Ain't no time to be missing games for "work load". You was just out a month. We probably win if he was out there.

Slick diss at woj.:lol:
Give my guy Bron a break :lol:

This year a wash

Gear up for 2020 when KD leaves and nba chip is wide open hahaha

The slander when Kuz has a poor 2/3-game stretch needs to be consistent when Lonzo has his zero point game followed by 4 points and 7 points. Y’all always pick n choose who to criticize lol

So looking more into this article got me thinking will the Pels take that low ball offer and add a 1st round and give us a bad contract like Solomon Hill. It will one leave us with keeping either Zo, Kuz, or Ingram but it will ruin our free agency plans. Or we can send out whoever we keep with Hill’s contract on draft day to get that 3rd superstar while having LBJ and AD.

So looking more into this article got me thinking will the Pels take that low ball offer and add a 1st round and give us a bad contract like Solomon Hill. It will one leave us with keeping either Zo, Kuz, or Ingram but it will ruin our free agency plans. Or we can send out whoever we keep with Hill’s contract on draft day to get that 3rd superstar while having LBJ and AD.
Solomon Hill is expiring though

If this happens we will ride out with zo, lbj and AD

Then in 2020, we will sign another FA and sign AD since we will have his bird rights (right?)

This game gave me hope that we can beat the Warriors. maybe not in a 7 game but
we looked good for about 80% of the game

BI looked solid, MO!!, and please let us remember Hart's block on Boogie. It's gonna
be fun when we eventually meet in the Playoffs.

This game gave me hope that we can beat the Warriors. maybe not in a 7 game but
we looked good for about 80% of the game

BI looked solid, MO!!, and please let us remember Hart's block on Boogie. It's gonna
be fun when we eventually meet in the Playoffs.
Always thought mo needs more PT. If only we had a competent coach.

Wagner will be moved and he will thrive. As usual

The slander when Kuz has a poor 2/3-game stretch needs to be consistent when Lonzo has his zero point game followed by 4 points and 7 points. Y’all always pick n choose who to criticize lol
Problem is Kuz is a scorer and when he can’t score he ain’t doin ****.. when Zo doesn’t score at least he’s getting rebounds, hustling, playing elite D, and getting the team in transition.

Back
Top Bottom