**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Could Monday be the day?!? Don’t know how credible this is.

This drags out any longer **** gonna get ugly af
C84F981B-EF8C-4318-A7D0-D6355D998761.jpeg

Side note: definitely gonna root for the Pels low key. Love this young core :/
No low key here, I WILL root for the Pels and my Lakers. That team is going to be crazy with a good coach no outside distractions from LeBron and Rondo having the loudest voice. Dudes want to come at me when I say this, but Rondo is a better leader than LeBron. Guy played with HOF who were better than him, but still respected his decisions.
Why would they not want BI? even if they don’t like him at all they can trade him easily.
Early on all reports were saying Pels not interested in BI.

Could Monday be the day?!? Don’t know how credible this is.

This drags out any longer **** gonna get ugly af
C84F981B-EF8C-4318-A7D0-D6355D998761.jpeg

Side note: definitely gonna root for the Pels low key. Love this young core :/
No low key here, I WILL root for the Pels and my Lakers. That team is going to be crazy with a good coach no outside distractions from LeBron and Rondo having the loudest voice. Dudes want to come at me when I say this, but Rondo is a better leader than LeBron. Guy played with HOF who were better than him, but still respected his decisions.

Watching the replay .....hate how Kuz was too scared to look at Boogie as he’s standing over him like that. He gotta get up and say something ffs
Kuz was looking for the foul call, but yeah he was intimidated. You have to jump up and do something, Hart had no issue going back at KD. Nobody saying throw hands ala Rondo/CP3 but something.
Gotta go 23-6 to get 50 wins
source.gif

Bay Area radio and fans love them some Luke Walton and talk about him getting fired as such a bad move by magic and LeBron. They laugh and say we’d welcome him back etc

It’s amazing how, unless you are watching the games yourself, outside market fans and “experts” don’t know **** about what’s going on with a given team.

Case in point: Lonzo Ball. Nation media equates him to Mike Penberthy who would get drafted late 2nd round in re-draft

96AF1962-CA9C-4DE4-9613-809AB989A087.png

I don’t wanna play this game of guessing who sourced who but that’s where we’re at.

“Sounds like it had to be said” sounds an awful lot like Bron Bron tho :lol:

Durant predicted all of this would happen.

Bron sits out vs the best team in the NBA, at home, and the rest of the team fights and coach about to be fired as we wait for trade(s) to not happen. :lol:

What player are the pelicans going to make us take on? Only other big contract they have is holiday right?

True. A lot of teams with cap space this summer and not enough free agents to go around.

I’m sure the Lakers could get out of Hill’s contract this summer if they needed the cap space (which they will)

But yeah right now it’s looking like:
Zu/Zo/BI/Kuz/2 first rounders for AD + Hill’s contract.

I know I’m bias but that’s a damn good haul for the Pelicans all things considered.

Why would teams help us and take Solomon Hill this summer so we can sign another max guy? Isn’t the whole narrative that nobody wants to help the Lakers?

G
True. A lot of teams with cap space this summer and not enough free agents to go around.

I’m sure the Lakers could get out of Hill’s contract this summer if they needed the cap space (which they will)

But yeah right now it’s looking like:
Zu/Zo/BI/Kuz/2 first rounders for AD + Hill’s contract.

I know I’m bias but that’s a damn good haul for the Pelicans all things considered.
Great for both teams. Pelicans fast track their rebuild which we started for them. And Gentry is a good coach.

Good for us bc we get AD. Don’t forget, it’s not just about teaming lbj with AD. It’s also having AD, a 26 year old superstar, under contract for 4 to 5 years and presumably the next 10 years. Longevity!

I wonder what the alternative universe where the Lakers chose Mintz over Klutch would look like.

I’d assume it would be Dlo/Randle/PG + Zo/BI/Kuz instead of Lebron/Unibrow.

This is what the Lakers do though.

AD maybe doesn’t go with Klutch if this happens...

Giving us Zo/PG/BI/Randle/AD

d’lo And kuz gone to Pels

Lol.
I wonder what the alternative universe where the Lakers chose Mintz over Klutch would look like.

I’d assume it would be Dlo/Randle/PG + Zo/BI/Kuz instead of Lebron/Unibrow.

This is what the Lakers do though.

Back
Top Bottom