**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

559A050E-0846-4B34-862B-86795B322509.png

:rofl:

All these "reporters" now are looking to make themselves famous by gossip. Even they they did have to be separated so what? **** happens. It's sports.

Whenever a reporter doesn’t have a source inside a team’s locker room or somewhere in the front office, that reporter becomes more likely to report things detrimental to the team.

Woj doesn’t have an “in” with the lakers so his tone and the stuff about the “low ball offers” makes more sense.

Shams either got a bad tip or is reaching in hopes of Rob or Klutch calling him like “what do you want?”

These reports don't make any sense the only contract past 2020 the pels have is holiday...so they want to clear up cap space but dont don't want to give him up...huh!?! Even if they do send him he wouldnt be hard to trade away...this deal will be done by the deadline

Could Monday be the day?!? Don’t know how credible this is.

This drags out any longer **** gonna get ugly af
C84F981B-EF8C-4318-A7D0-D6355D998761.jpeg

Side note: definitely gonna root for the Pels low key. Love this young core :/

Why would we trade rondo? If they want us to take salary isn't KCP's deal bigger than Rondo's?

We need Rondo for the playoffs...

I still think it gets done before Thursday.

Zo/BI/Kuz/Zubac/ 2 first rounders

Since were giving away the entire farm, I would ask for Mirotic and Elfrid back.
They seem dead set on NOT taking BI. Watched the game last night did anyone see a change in BI since the trade talk. Seems like he is playing better and getting more looks. Rondo was looking for him most of the game. I am putting on tin foil hat but could Magic have reached out to Kuz and told him take a dive to lower your trade value?
Need BI to put on a show
Dude really has a mental block on, getting close to 19 points I better shut it down. Guy can go for 17/18 points in the first half then disappear the rest of the game.

They seem dead set on NOT taking BI. Watched the game last night did anyone see a change in BI since the trade talk. Seems like he is playing better and getting more looks. Rondo was looking for him most of the game. I am putting on tin foil hat but could Magic have reached out to Kuz and told him take a dive to lower your trade value?

Dude really has a mental block on, getting close to 19 points I better shut it down. Guy can go for 17/18 points in the first half then disappear the rest of the game.
Why would they not want BI? even if they don’t like him at all they can trade him easily.

Lakers don't need AD anyway they got moritz
I like Mo, I liked our future before LeBron came we were about 2/3 years out before LeBron.
Rondo an amazing floor general
I been saying it since like game 4, the guy is an amazing floor general with a high IQ. If guys follow his lead he will deliver them home, that showed on Christmas.
Kuz just out of rhythm since that injury smh
Still a little hurt, possibly the trade talk is in his head. It is his first go around, thinking you putting your all in for a team then they like F you get out of here. Does have an effect on you mentally.

It's cuz he don't shoot or make 3's and he's a bad FTer. Can't have big scoring nights by just making mid range shots. That's the difference between him and Kuz. He's still only 21 so he got time to get better.

They can feel it in the air.

Them boys gone.

Good effort yesterday.
I was annoyed at Beasley getting minutes over Mo in the 4th but other than that, I was impressed.

game changed after Cousins dunked on Kuzma. That might really be the memory of Kuz as a Laker lol

The slander when Kuz has a poor 2/3-game stretch needs to be consistent when Lonzo has his zero point game followed by 4 points and 7 points. Y’all always pick n choose who to criticize lol
Kuz go for 40 and have a bad game but Zo have games of ZERO points and dudes make excuses for him.
Hart tanking his value to stay with the Lakers. #LightYears
Hart out here playing the long game, other rookies playing checkers. Hart playing chess. :rofl:

He getting cut for Melo

Good move, dude knows he is expendable so he can say what the young core want to but can't say. Dudes sick of the dumb coaching decisions. To many games we are IN them yet loose in the end because of bad rotations. Fundamentals aren't worked on in practice, shooting drills, defense drills, free throws. I know they are professionals but what is the coach doing in practice?

Could've easily been told about the exchange from a teammate, leading to the overreaction.

Back
Top Bottom