**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Usually this would be Knicks meme but

this-is-fine.0.jpg

He getting cut for Melo

He mad at Luke for what? Putting him in the game and going pretty much iso for two plays in a row and missing both shots? :lol: he making himself look silly. If he really wanna smack someone maybe go after Magic because he the one trading his ***

Don’t think trades had much to do with it. These guys are vets and have been traded multiple times. Luke is an idiot coach that’s why

Could Monday be the day?!? Don’t know how credible this is.

This drags out any longer **** gonna get ugly af
C84F981B-EF8C-4318-A7D0-D6355D998761.jpeg

Side note: definitely gonna root for the Pels low key. Love this young core :/

Problem is Kuz is a scorer and when he can’t score he ain’t doin ****.. when Zo doesn’t score at least he’s getting rebounds, hustling, playing elite D, and getting the team in transition.

Lonzo can absolutely do more than Kuz in terms of filling a box score. But Zo had a handful of dud games this season where he was disappointing across the board. Especially with Rondo and Lebron out too

Let’s not act like Javale Lance and Beas haven’t been idiots on the court for large periods of their entire careers. Journeymen players for a reason....

Damn I guess Klutch really are running things. Zo and rondo? Not Kcp?

Guess we bout to call up Caruso for the 70th time

Caruso
Kcp
Hill
LeBron
AD?

Damn I’m gonna miss Zo. Even changed my screen name to “ball control” after that summerleague game vs philly.

Watching the replay .....hate how Kuz was too scared to look at Boogie as he’s standing over him like that. He gotta get up and say something ffs
Boy has no heart, seen it several times this season where he didnt hustle to a ball he could have got. He turned out to be just another chucker on a bad team. Really ineficient for a guy who seems to have green light the moment he touches the ball.

Back
Top Bottom