**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pretty sure Randle initially wanted to return until he see the writing on the wall about the uncertain role and lack of commitment to a long term contract.

It is what it is.

I think Randle left too quick but we signed Beasley, Lance and Rondo too fast. The money they got made no sense compared to what Lopez got. We probably could have given Randle a 2 year deal. His contract was not as bad as I thought.

they prob would have ran randle at the 5 lol

it prob would've worked better but yeah the lakers didn't show that want to sign him long term

Pretty sure Randle initially wanted to return until he see the writing on the wall about the uncertain role and lack of commitment to a long term contract.

It is what it is.

Exactly. He signed the QO before Bron was signed
Didn't see a place for himself after he signed and asked to be renounced.

I'm trying to figure out why he thought there wouldn't be a place for him...

Juju thinks he's a playmaking 4. Bron is a playmaking 4. Not to mention Puke was jerking him along with playing time pre Bron. We look at him as a small ball 5 but not sure if that's the role he wanted going forward.

thought he was gonna be gone ASW too but i get they were waiting for hte end to have an entire new slate and better candidate pool

Luke definitely gone
He knows it
So he and his staff are defending themselves thru the media

+9 wins Year 1
+ 9 wins Year 2
LeToxic, injuries and no shooters in Year 3

Luke’s the scapegoat. Deuces

Jeanie was never going to let Magic fire Puke mid-season. He's getting the axe in April after the season over.

Juju thinks he's a playmaking 4. Bron is a playmaking 4. Not to mention Puke was jerking him along with playing time pre Bron. We look at him as a small ball 5 but not sure if that's the role he wanted going forward.

Somebody should have tried to sell him on the death line up.

Ball
Kuz
BI
Bron
Randle....

What could have been.

death lineup?
more like deaf :lol:

nah randle at small ball 5 would've been decent in some aspects but might have been weird on offense lol

I love Jeanie, would smash her cakes to smithereens, but she needed to fall back.
Y’all already know how I feel (the homie NK been ain let it go :lol:) .. I’m still tryna flip that *** like a mattress

Broad might be more than 3x my age but she can still call me zaddy

Stephen A says no one around the league likes Rob Pelinka... anyone heard why that may be?

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom