**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It was pathetic how he shot the ball every time down the stretch and failed miserably. That can’t help the LeToxic narrative as his teammates stand around watching him try to take over

It was pathetic how he shot the ball every time down the stretch and failed miserably. That can’t help the LeToxic narrative as his teammates stand around watching him try to take over
He tried to close tho

That’s the thing lol y’all hate when he passes and say no killer instinct.. talking about it’s not trusting his team mates it’s coward
But when he does try to close and if he fails it’s this reaction lol like you want him tot see the shots but also not take the shots?

Not even trying to do a big Bron is this or that rn just saying you guys can’t have it both ways lol

The guy is on second cycle rinse washed :lol:
Next year gonna be so bad

He tried to close tho

That’s the thing lol y’all hate when he passes and say no killer instinct.. talking about it’s not trusting his team mates it’s coward
But when he does try to close and if he fails it’s this reaction lol like you want him tot see the shots but also not take the shots?

You're basically saying Bron is trash and wondering what fans are upset about

Just make the right play is all I ask. He took a ton of bad shots in crunch time and couldn’t score on Mario :lol: sad
That’s what I’m saying tho

When he DOES make the right play and passes to an open team mate youguys burn him for it.. not a killer/shy from the moment

But when he tries to close the game and take the shots like a killer it’s “bad shots” lol
If he made it it’s diff for sure tho
So many of Kobe’s biggest moments were bad shots he just made em :lol:

All I know is he’s declining way faster than I thought :rofl:

You're basically saying Bron is trash and wondering what fans are upset about
Nah I’m just saying people keep like arguing both sides no matter what he does lol

If he pass people are unhappy
If he shoot people unhappy lol
If he makes the shot people still unhappy lmao

If we don't win another game..

We would be 5th worst at best right?

Don't think we'll catch the Hawks but 6th worst record is well within reach. At 31 wins. 6th record is at 28 (Dallas & Memphis) who play each other twice down the stretch.

d9z0cnxd9qm21.jpg

He can’t close
I no longer want him taking shots in crunch time going forward . Just attract defenders and dish. F this washed *** self proclaimed goat
He always drives and dishes! And gets roasted for it!

But he was also giving BI the rock down the stretch in close situations and I think that helped BI a lot lol

This hasn't happened all season bruh. I asked before and the only example anyone could come up with was a Spurs game. He's not living up to his own hype and that's the problem. Period
I can agree he hasn’t had many game clinching shots this season outside of that game

Lebron had 4 terrible possessions to end the game. If I remember correctly :

took a step back 3,
pull up jumper from about 20 ft,
drove to the basket and put up a bad shot with DJ in front of him,
and the last shot that got blocked.

National media is jumping on the block shot play but the true story is how bad he played to close out the game. Dude cannot close out a game.

I dont want to turn this in a Lebron vs Kobe, but it upsets me that after a game like this, all I can think about is a 34 year Kobe dunking all over the Nets, making play after play against Toronto at home, willing the team to a win against GSW...

Back
Top Bottom